• Recent Posts

• I’m old enough to remember when I said Bearden was turning into a S**t show and Mr. IMADAWG and HTV called me a hater and how ridiculous that was. Since then they’ve lost 2 of their 3 best players, at least 5 coaches, and several other players who are about to jump as well. The Bball coach is shopping his son around, and chances are the RB will be at a private school soon.    So do the JJ defenders want to just go ahead and admit I was right, or do you guys want to bury your heads further in the sand and tell me I’m just a hater and that this is all completely normal? 
    • Gonna try and stop by a couple schools this offseason. Let everyone know how they look.
    • Gonna try and stop at a couple of these schools this summer and see how they’re looking.
    • Who is the Jones and Smith’s!?
    • https://www.bedfordcountypost.com/shelbyville-names-jarrett-as-eaglettes-new-coach/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2-zNvd2Vlny7k3VgxIUeAXXpsfRZSD56GtqCgR-TyAchoP7qZcDKtkEq8_aem_ARUH2SxMq7XUnPGD_2AtIOcXicuKmyMtRAh6z9k64IyuWDayrsRABhZ7pgtkhwg9oAK0Oe2eag8jd4SSkhz5WpvN