hurler4

shscat23

I hope we get a chance to play you for more reasons than just beating YOU again. I agree that your a good player, but you are a ####, I mean you are cocky!!!! You can say whatever you want to, but we'll have to wait and see what goes down in this tourny!!! You got my vote for MVP, but the "P" doesn't stand for player!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Couch I'm glad you were able to attend our last game, thanks for those encouraging words you were yelling, if that was you. You know I dont like you b/c your cocky, but I want you to know I didnt write all the post under my name shscat23, but I stand by everything that was said!!!!!! Even though we didnt back up all the talkin, it doesn't change the way I think about you!!!!! By the way you wont get by the Mustangs, and I'll be there IF yall play them. Better get a new catcher so you wont have anymore excuses for losing!!!!!!!!

Couch,

Where are you at Couch? I know you can read these post now b/c Central sent you home last night. 14-0 & 8-0 good job backin up your mouth gurler4, you could have at least scored 1 run!!!! How many long balls did you give up? Holla back at me b/c I would love to hear your excuses now.

Dang shscat23, sounds like josh did somethin' bad to you, he didn't happen to BEAT you sometime did he? Anyway i'm not gonna get on here and start talkin' junk, that's not what these were made for. Get a life though man, obviously you don't have much of one since you wanna get on here and talk crap.

Edited by tkyle87