Forrest...

4loveofthegame

Watch out for next year? Look forrest is not any good. You can't win games when you are supposed to and never will. Every year you get your hopes up and then bang season is over. Not to mention getting put out by like the 8'th or whatever best team in the district. Face it your best players were like 2 pf your seniors and you lose like alot more seniors. Bart Joyce and Keith cochran, and the meyers kid are the only players you had the rest of the team sucked. So don't be like the first of this year during basketball and dueing the whole year saying rockets this and rockets that. Yeah some can brag about the rockets but they play on the field next to the baseball team and they are the lady rockets softball team. If you guys had to play them in a big game to determine if yall went on or not they would ten run you. You have a second baseman in Adcock who every girl on the softball team has a better arm than, heck he needs a cutoff man from second to first. Anyway just tired of hearing about the Rockets.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he is right about the Rockets. I am a big moore county fan and i think that Moore county came in tha tournament having win on there minds and thats all. They came ready to play. Rockets looked like they came and was thinking that Moore vounty was just going to lay down to them just because they was the #2 team in the district. Way it looked Moore didnt hold nothing back. Only reason Moore got beat by Richland is Richland just had more talent then Moore county did. All I am saying is that Moore county will be for the first time in a long time the team to beat. They are losing only 3 starters and getting there top 3 pitchers back.