Shelbyville Soccer

swifty

i play for hillsboro...and i watched the game tonight..and they are a sound team...i hope they go all the way this year...brock horner is an excellent player..and number 11 for shelbyville...has the moves of a professional dancer....the freshman andrew gordon...where to start he is an up coming star...i want to give shelbyvilles keeper props for an excellent season..good luck shelbyville

Edited by swifty

Teams like Bearden or Farragut would bury Shelbyville. We played them this season and are a very good time but as of now they don't have what it takes to contend for state. No offense intended but good luck Shelbyville and to everyone else left.

I went to the Shelbyville game tonight and i just want to say that y'all played a really good game tonight. Y'all had many scoring opportunities, but just could not get the shots to fall. It seems like every shot that was put on goal was just a few inches from the net. Congratulations on your accomplishments this year and good luck to all of the graduating seniors.

Mary Beth

Edited by MBG24

congrats on a good year. i've always looked foward to games toward shelbyville (i don't think i'll ever forget the sound of that horn!). all the games played were well fought and, overall, officiated fairly. it's a shame that their season is over... i was hoping we'd play them one more time. anyway, great season. a slap on the back for all of you.

Edited by R_Green_CHS

who was the obnoxious coach looking person at your district champ game vs columbia that got on the ref's case as soon as the game started? he continued until who i think was your principal went over and talked to him. he did however continue to heckle the columbia players throughout the game. he didn't represent shelbyville very well.