Camden 41 Houston Co. 9

lionschs

Camden bounces back after last week's horrific loss against McKenzie with a big victory over Houston Co. 41-9. I personally was not at the game, but picked up what I could on the last bit of the radio broadcast. From what I heard the defense stepped it up from last week only giving up 9 points. I think this will be a real good confidence builder going into next week's game against Riverside, a big region game.

Camden is an angry team and will take their spite out on Riverside, proving that the loss to McKenzie was a fluke. Mean Jean Turnbow has spoken and now you shall listen.

I dunno about a fluke, but i bet the game would have been a lot closer than what it was. McKenzie beating Camden was inevitable and nothing will change that.

Alright thats what I like to hear meanjean, you the man. One thing I hate about the McKenzie game, it should be scheduled later in the season. If this was true, I would guarantee a much, much closer game, possibly even a victory for Camden. Week 2, big region game, brand new coaching staff- our players were not prepared. I would love to see this game in the later part of the season.

Alright thats what I like to hear meanjean, you the man. One thing I hate about the McKenzie game, it should be scheduled later in the season. If this was true, I would guarantee a much, much closer game, possibly even a victory for Camden. Week 2, big region game, brand new coaching staff- our players were not prepared. I would love to see this game in the later part of the season.

I agree with you lionschs, my feelings exactly. Mckenzie is a very good team, we just weren't ready for them yet. Given time though, I think we will be. They didn't get where they are overnight, and neither will we. There will be some growing pains. But I think we are getting there. We have some great coaches and talented players who are working hard, and with that I believe success is inevitable.