Greenback Senior's

#1 Greenback Fan

To all those Greenback senior's who's final regular season game was on Thursday: I shared the tears, the terrible games, the glorious games, and those long bus rides and sleepless nights worrying about your team mates with you. I can tell you all now you will be terribly missed next year,but I know you will come to every game you can next year, and many of you will carry on through your siblings.

To Will French:For those two years you spent at Greenback, they were wonderful. After your devistating injury at the begining of the year we didn't think you would recover in time but you did! Congratulations!

To Joe Fee: Trust me you will truely be missed on the line. We will never be able to replace you as a player or person.

To Trae Helton: You truely were Mr.Everything. You were what kept our team together this year.

To Grady: This was your first and last year of playing. You worked your butt off this summer and became truely amazing.

To Matt Walker:For begining this year you were wonderful! You were a wonderful reciver!

To Badger: You are like Joe. We won't be able to replace you as a player or person.

To Justin Morton: You are a truely terrific person. You will also be missed at tight end. Your brother will not disgrace you! ( I still like him!)

To Justin Coley: You have played so wonderfully these past few years! You really have meet the challenge!

To Matt Cooper: I don't know you that well so I really don't know what to say.

To Josh: I grew up in the same church with you! U were a wonderful player and will truely be missed!

I hope I didn't forget any of you! I hope you all don't forget your roots and come and vist Greenback often!

I love you all lots! You will forever be in my thought's and prayers!

And Morton- I really do like your brother!

Love,

Kimberly Rebecca King, Class of 2008

Edited by #1 Greenback Fan

To the leaders of The Nation-

Many people have asked me over the years how i can stand being yalls little 'slave' but i don't see it that way. you guys have made the past 4 years wonderful. i've watched you grow into the young men you are today. from the stinky JV bus and the loud cheerleaders our freshmen year to every game this year knowing that this will be the last year i will be a part of the greenback football team, i've loved every minute of it. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your Nation. I'm not ready for this friday to be the last time i get to stand on the sidelines with you, so kick some butt. yall are the best! love ya- ~*KMM*~

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

... Vince Lombardi