Tim Watson

katsup

man honestly i dont know what to say about the whole thing. all i do know is that i am one of tims best friends and from the looks of it one of his only true friends in lewis co. come on guys, grow up!! tim knows what he did was wrong and he admitted it. you dont think it doesnt go through his mind everyday how great it would be to get to play his senior, put yourself in his shoes. you guys have no idea how hard that would be. no idea!! and you so called friends arent making it any easier for him. if you were really his friend you would go up and support him. sure you could let him know what he did was wrong but be supportive. isnt that what coach tells yall in the locker room and on the court. "be supportive to one another". you cant say he doesnt b/c i heard him say it for 4 years. so why cant you do it off the court as well instead of being so negative towards him. tim never hurt the team at all from what i seen all last year. tim isnt asking to fight anyone either, he would just like for people who run their mouth to come up and tell him face to face. As far as people bad mouthing him i dont think i can remember when tim talked bad about anyone on the basketball team. sure he did argue with guys but doesnt everyone. i know sparkman and rat get into it everyday(thats what happens when your competitive) but you dont see people bad mouthing either one of them on here or calling them a disease for that matter, and yea what he did was wrong but if yall were looking out for the teams best interest i think i would have done whatever i could to try and get coach johnson to keep him on the team. i mean kicking him off was what coach johnson said he was goin to do and the team also decided in that. i know its not going to help yall any this year that tim is kicked off. sure of course its goin to next year but i think if i were playing i would be focusing on this year. tim man sorry this had to happen maybe the team can read this somehow and pull together as a TEAM and try to find a way to convince johnson to give you another chance b/c you do deserve it. but whatever happens just take it as a positve i know its hard but it will only make you stronger in the end.

for those of you who dont know who, i am " Johnny Mendez"

i got your back tim and good luck to the panthers this year i will be there supporting yall as much as i can!!

if any has anything to say about me on here ill be coming home this w/e. just come and find me!