Huntingdon @ Lewis County

amsouthbank

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know i am starting to agree with everybody when they say lewis county has no class and definately no respect for the other teams. the home side is for the home people obviously the visitor side is for the visitors!!hmm who would have thought :) anyhow fatman and for the other worthless lewic co fan...stick to your own side i doubt huntingdon wants to smell your stankin' redneck butts!

aight dude you can shut your mouth cause it stincks. Why don't you come to the game friday night and we can talk personialy. COME ON LEWIS COUNTY FANS SUPPORT OUR TEAM. by the way huntingdon there is no one big enuff to remove me from over there. Just try to friday night. FATMAN HAS SPOKEN. :)

we will see you is worthless........

not only are you worthless you are also iliterate! you is worthless hmmmm guess thats the lewis co language oh and i dont think i will be coming to the game friday i dont feel like driving about 2 1/2 hours i probaly wouldnt have a seat because all of lewis co goes and sits on the visitors side. so you fatman why don't you and all the other "luna-tic" fans just go toot your horn...

not only are you worthless you are also iliterate! you is worthless hmmmm guess thats the lewis co language oh and i dont think i will be coming to the game friday i dont feel like driving about 2 1/2 hours i probaly wouldnt have a seat because all of lewis co goes and sits on the visitors side. so you fatman why don't you and all the other "luna-tic" fans just go toot your horn...

i'm gonna stop disrespecting mrs.rebal cause your a girl but you are right you don't need to drive 2-1/2hours just to watch your team get beat. Oh yea that was a type o i done. :)

MCKENZIE REBELS.........I'm sorry for having to tell you this, but you need to know. You have no reason to be talking bad about any other team. All you ever talk about is something negative about milan. Well as the season has came to week 13....we are still undefeated (so what bad can you say). We think we are top in the state b/c the polls say we are. Untill we are beat and we drop to #5 or something then quit talkin bad....You sitt on here everyday and just talk bad about everybody but Mckenzie....I hate to tell you but in case you didn't know Mckenzie is out of the play-offs. I mean they did have a good year, but they were beat by LC fair and square....so just drop the trash talkin untill next year when ya'lls record is back to 0-0.............thanks

MCKENZIE REBELS.........I'm sorry for having to tell you this, but you need to know. You have no reason to be talking bad about any other team. All you ever talk about is something negative about milan. Well as the season has came to week 13....we are still undefeated (so what bad can you say). We think we are top in the state b/c the polls say we are. Untill we are beat and we drop to #5 or something then quit talkin bad....You sitt on here everyday and just talk bad about everybody but Mckenzie....I hate to tell you but in case you didn't know Mckenzie is out of the play-offs. I mean they did have a good year, but they were beat by LC fair and square....so just drop the trash talkin untill next year when ya'lls record is back to 0-0.............thanks

hey dude lay off MCKENZIE REBELS she has as much right no here as you and i and she also has the right to talk about whatever she wishes its her choice. so step off..... :)