Mt. Juliet vs. Lavergne

BearsVoice00

I've noticed the past couple games have been closer than antisapated. Got by Smyrna 51-48 at home and went on the road and beat Hendersonville 49-38 after leading by "only" 3 going into the fourth quarter.

I wonder if the pressure is getting to the players. Being ranked so highly and being so young could be the situation. Moving from #2 to #1 makes the other teams play harder with the chance to make their season with a win. And moving into USA Today's Top 25 just puts more pressure on them.

I hope they can get their act together and go out and play their game and forget about the ratings. Like I've always said ratings are for the fans to talk about and the team shouldn't care where their ranked.

It is nice to be recognized for your success. But alot of times that just gets your opponent more hyped up for the game.

Coach Fryer needs to get the team focused on the issue at hand. Going out and playing hard and playing Mt Juliet ball. If they play up to the capabilities they should beat LaVergne by 15-20. If they go out and play like they've been playing it could be a nail biter....... I'm hoping for the former..... GO BEARS ! ! ! !