District/Season MVP/ D11A

3Awarrior

What does everyone think about the SEASON MVP? Whos been playing good? i know Laura Cowley has been. Sarah Karper has been too. I think it will come down between these two girls.

How exactly do they choose season MVP?

And district. Who is going to "show up" ready to rumble?? The person who gets Dist. MVP is usually off of whoever wins the D11A title team.

Any thoughts? :blink:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you saying Cowley has the MVP, but Eagleville with more balance? If thats true then why is Cascade tied for 2nd, and Eagleville is 2nd to last? I think Karper is a great player, but in the past, in order for a player to be awarded MVP, their team has to finish fairly high. Unfortunatley for Karper, I just don't see that happening, but who knows. Eagleville always plays great in the tournaments. Good luck to everyone.

I agree, i think Cascade will do farely well in tournaments. i think they will carry over their run from last season.... I also think that Cowley deserves D11A MVP as long as she does good in the tourney. Season MVP, I think should definately go to Karper. shes had an unbelieveable season. She is breaking records, and she has a HUGE load on her, she works so hard. I just think its going to be between her and Cowley. no questions.

has either girls signed with anyone, or going to?

Ask the other girls in 11A who they fear guarding the most-they'd say Cowley, hands down. She's definitely the MVP. Cascade lost two starters before the season started, and she has carried them to the top. Without her, they are squat. Eagleville, without Karper, would finish last instead of next-to-last. Big whoop. There are a lot of terrific players in this district, and I'd put them up against any district in the state.

laddy---There isn't an undefeated team in the entire district. That was an ignorant comment. I don't even necessarily like Cowley, but I truly believe she is the best player in 11A. I think the girl should even be a Miss B-ball finalist. Her only downfall is that she tries to do a little too much sometimes. If you were drafting a team from the district, there is no way you don't take Cowley first pick.

HOLD UP!!! Last time I checked neither Cascade nor Eagleville is in first. Thats right Moore County is in first. This team is full of MVP type players. And are all young. MC will win the District Tourny AGAIN!!! Why everybody doubted MC at the beginning of season I dont know. But Like I said this team will be atop again. #10 Pincheon (8th Grader) is just lights out, and Marcy #22 is just dominate at the post. Most complete team in District. And are youngest team in District.

TO BE THE CHAMPS YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE CHAMPS!!!!

AND MC ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!

NUFF SAID!!!!

C-YA IN Huntland!