SC v. Seymour

etsubound1st

WOW! If you didnt make this one you missed it. This was one of the best games to ever be played. It was back and forth all night, at least 15-20 lead changes. And for once sevier co didnt live or die by the three, they took it right at brooke, and were succesful. Dont get me wrong, brooke is amazing, but someone had to lose. And for all the haters is this a good enough win? Agianst argueably the best team in AA. I think so, it doesnt matter wat you say, this is a big win.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they took it to Brooke, thats why she had like 10 blocks.

Just tell me one thing? Who won? And who is the one complainging about the refs, when you say they were calling the second half our way, well if they would have been brooke would have been fouled out with about 5 minutes in the third. When we lost to you we gave you all the props in the world, and now all you can do is blame it on the refs, come on get over it.

Just tell me one thing? Who won? And who is the one complainging about the refs, when you say they were calling the second half our way, well if they would have been brooke would have been fouled out with about 5 minutes in the third. When we lost to you we gave you all the props in the world, and now all you can do is blame it on the refs, come on get over it.

For real scbballfreak..........it's all bull.