Trousdale / Grace Academy Score?

hooper

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Grace Academy. You guys played a good game tonight. As for the the guy who hurt his ankle, he did indeed hurt it. I went and got the ice for it but I'm not for sure how bad it looked. He couldn't walk on it. After Grace won they carried him out to the court. Thats all I can tell ya. Good Luck in the "Boro" next week. We're proud of ya Jackets. You guys have had a great season.

TCHS Yellow Jackets 2003-2004 District and Region Champions!

I think that Trousdale County played one heck of a game. To come back form 17 down in the first half to be within one in the last minute. that is impressive. Also, who thaught that Trousdale county would be back-to-back District and Region champions. I know that I didn't and I play. That is the best grouyp of guys that I have ever played for. I hope that the four seniors, who stuck their necks on the line for the whole team more than once this season and who geled together at the end to make an unbelievable run, go on to college and contiue their basketball carrers. I know that if i was a college coach i would do anything to get these four guys on our team. It is ashamed that you didn't get to have these outstanding people on your team. They were the best teammates that I have ever been friends with. I hope that even though our season is over we can all reamain as close as teammates. These are the best guys that you could ever have to be friends. If they read this. It was an honor to play with them. I am sorry that we could not get them further. SORRY GUYS.