Best Coach

makearun

I know Insell will get a lot of votes. He has also had a lot of GREAT players. He could be the best in the state. Let's see what everyone thinks about him and the others. Someone rank them for me.

825416965[/snapback]

I will have to go with the up and coming Coach Moore also. What she has been able to do with that group of girls is amazing. I feel she is understanding and relates to the team as a whole. Has she had a feeder AAU progam? Anyone know?

I  will have to go with the up and coming Coach Moore also.  What she has been able to do with that group of girls is amazing.  I feel she is understanding and relates to the team as a whole.  Has she  had a feeder AAU progam?  Anyone know?

825417507[/snapback]

Yes the feeder is a blend of Marshall County and Maury Co. The 14's this year wound up 3rd in the state and won the first round at next tournament. This team has 5 freshmen and a sophmore from Columbia. The next year we hope to expand the program so if you are looking... Give us a shout.

Coach Moore is doing a great job. She was an assistant for 3 years at Tenn. Tech and runs her team like a college. Giving the girls responsability and accountability. Nancy Moore has already signed with UT Chattanooga and there were several scouts at the playday Sat watching others.