Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Jackson Soccer Club 90

• Please log in to reply
    12 replies to this topic

#11 ETSU_BucSoccerFan

ETSU_BucSoccerFan

Competitor

• Members
    • 343 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:55 AM

BlackmanSoccerDad,

this is the club thread, remember that. He is just egging you on.

Its a JOKE....im sure....if im wrong then i agree with what you said.

He hasn't had to much to say since that last post, so I am thinking he was serious.
    There are Two Pains in Life
    The Pain of Discipline or The Pain of Regret
    You Choose!

#12 TheRaider

TheRaider

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 72 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

He hasn't had to much to say since that last post, so I am thinking he was serious.

OK i play for the Camp forest 92 D1 team and we have played D2 and D1 and the money is not that much of a difference. The level of play from D1 to D2 and it is a dramatic change. So this guy needs to figure that out

#13 Soccer Gypsy

Soccer Gypsy

Competitor

• Members
    • 290 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:27 PM

Just to keep this thread going in hopes of a humerous response.

I have seen all four of these teams play and yes Jackson has a couple of talented players. Now of course the other three have talented players sitting on the bench to replace the talented players on the field.

yes some D-2 teams can compete with some D-1 teams and maybe even win a game here and there, but again the three mentioned above are not just your average D-1 Tennessee team. There is a wide margin between them and the other D-1 teams in the state.

If Jackson is lucky enough to find themselves across the field from any of those three here is some advise:
    1. Bring a good game plan and execute,
    2. Pack a lunch, and
    3. Buy some real eastate in your half of the field because that is where the action will be.

All in good fun and best wishes to Jackson in the state tournament. I do believe you all can make it to the finals and win this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Spirit Style Chooser: