Mid-State Ballerz 16u

Thanks for the post... Our 16's have a chance at being very good, and we're playing them in 17:u events all summer long to get them exposure from college coaches and recruiting services...

Roster will be up soon, but let's wait on any posts until we get started playing: very good group, but it's always tough playing up an age group like that...

gomab, me and my friend are still trying to play with the midstate ballerz 16/under aau team. We would appriciate it if u could help us out. thanks alot.

825637443[/snapback]

You can't just get on the team. You either have to go to a showcase or he'll have to see you play during the season. If you haven't found a team by now, you're not going too. Especially not anything elite. You don't prove your game on CoachT by asking to be on an elite team, you prove it on the court.

Ken, I emailed you a week ago about you and your two friends, and I never heard a response... We had a few spots for last weekend, but never heard from you...

825637913[/snapback]

Well i never looked. but we still would like to play if it is possible. if u dont mind can you respond to this post on here and let me no any thing. thanks.

Ken, I emailed you a week ago about you and your two friends, and I never heard a response... We had a few spots for last weekend, but never heard from you...

825637913[/snapback]

Well i never looked. but we still would like to play if it is possible. if u dont mind can you respond to this post on here and let me no any thing. thanks.