white house heritage vs east on monday

heritagepatriot24

white house heritage patriots play east on monday at east. these two teams have already faced each other once in the springfield tournament and the Pats somehow managed to pull out the win. east came to play and win that game and the patRIOTS didnt! East played really well, and the lady patriots just fell behind that game, but just wait till monday to see that u lady patriots will come this time ready to win and play. all we have to do is get the bats going early and not wait til the last inning like we tend to do most games!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

white house heritage patriots play east on monday at east. these two teams have already faced each other once in the springfield tournament and the Pats somehow managed to pull out the win. east came to play and win that game and the patRIOTS didnt! East played really well, and the lady patriots just fell behind that game, but just wait till monday to see that u lady patriots will come this time ready to win and play. all we have to do is get the bats going early and not wait til the last inning like we tend to do most games!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

825636384[/snapback]

Well said :P We have to literally step up to the plate and get the job done! :D

Well said :lol:  We have to literally step up to the plate and get the job done! :lol:

825637174[/snapback]

well coach i think enough was said about that today at the game. we really came today ready to play! baily pitched a great game ( couldn't of asked for better) and all of the girls really stepped it up today at the plate. we hit the ball really well and i was proud of the way we played all together. we now have to be ready and prepared to play houston co. on wed. but i think if we come to play like we did today we will be good.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Well said :lol:  We have to literally step up to the plate and get the job done! :lol:

825637174[/snapback]

The patriots pulled this game out today against east robertson 9-0, the patriots played an awesome game, one of the best ive seen them play, they did a great job on the ball hitting and a great job executing on the ball, east played hard but it justw asnt enough to hold off the lady pats. For advice to any other teams that play east, if you have any good slap-bunters, USE THEM, east had no clue on what to do when they saw the slap coming at them we got 4 out of 5 on the base with a slap, the lad pats played an awesome game, congrats!!

The patriots pulled this game out today against east robertson 9-0, the patriots played an awesome game, one of the best ive seen them play, they did a great job on the ball hitting and a great job executing on the ball, east played hard but it justw asnt enough to hold off the lady pats.  For advice to any other teams that play east, if you have any good slap-bunters, USE THEM, east had no clue on what to do when they saw the slap coming at them we got 4 out of 5 on the base with a slap, the lad pats played an awesome game, congrats!!

825637972[/snapback]

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT CHERRIE GREENE BATTING AVG IS.SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST HITTER I HAVE EVER SEEN. Edited by ballpark

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT CHERRIE GREENE BATTING AVG IS.SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST HITTER I HAVE EVER SEEN.

825638390[/snapback]

Cherrie's BA is .408...she bats from the left hand side and is very quick. A few of her hits have been from beating out the throws to first. She is a great asset to our team both offensively and defensively. :P

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT CHERRIE GREENE BATTING AVG IS.SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST HITTER I HAVE EVER SEEN.

825638390[/snapback]

Cherrie's BA is .408...she bats from the left hand side and is very quick. A few of her hits have been from beating out the throws to first. She is a great asset to our team both offensively and defensively. :P

well coach i think enough was said about that today at the game. we really came today ready to play! baily pitched a great game ( couldn't of asked for better) and all of the girls really stepped it up today at the plate. we hit the ball really well and i was proud of the way we played all together. we now have to be ready and prepared to play houston co. on wed. but i think if we come to play like we did today we will be good.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

825637969[/snapback]

Coaches are very proud of our Lady Patriots! Ya'll played a great game both offensively and defensively! You have to come to every game ready to play as you did at East. East is a good team and we had to come to play to beat them, as we will with any team we play :P Im proud of you all!! GO PATRIOTS!!