Giles County's Golies

corndog

Yall better watch out for Giles County's golies they are killa good and strong because they secretly work out on the chuck norris machine i know personally :lol: they can catch bullets with there teeth and beat up chuck norris none the less kill lamas with there bare hands i mean yall have heard it all prolly but there is one thing you havent heard and that is they can throw a ball right threw you because of the incredibal strenght from the chuck norris machine muahahaha i fear for all who opose them :o .

Edited by corndog

Corndog... Im not sure who you are, but I would hope you're not on Giles Co. As one of the captains on Giles Co, I feel responsible to make it known that we take soccer more seriously that to b.s. on here about a chuck norris machine. I mean really, you're not doing anything but degrating our team by saying all that.

-just so you know, aight

he also spelt llama wrong

825639594[/snapback]

spelled goalies wrong too....plus they really arent that great, i noticed that the goalie from giles posted alot back when they beat some teams and said a few things about how they were gonna kill my team(franklin county) but we all saw how that ended up.i guess he got a little cocky until the FC boys came to town and shut him down.

dude...a couple players on your  team had posted stuff saying that yall would beat us with no problem at all...plus i dont make the schedule so its not my fault we played them, i take care of my job which is playing soccer...thats all i worry about.

825640255[/snapback]

Wow maybe the guy was just jokeing around and didnt mean for people to get mad?

dude...a couple players on your  team had posted stuff saying that yall would beat us with no problem at all...plus i dont make the schedule so its not my fault we played them, i take care of my job which is playing soccer...thats all i worry about.

825640255[/snapback]

ok.lets get one thing straight. noone ever said that we would beat franklin county with no problem at all and we did beat hickman county which is a AAA team. and when it comes tournament time we wont play AAA teams but AA but they will still be very tough teams, which i think that playin franklin county will help us in the future since we hardly ever play any private schools or AAA teams.

Yall better watch out for Giles County's golies they are killa good and strong because they secretly work out on the chuck norris machine i know personally  :lol: they can catch bullets with there teeth and beat up chuck norris none the less kill lamas with there bare hands i mean yall have heard it all prolly but there is one thing you havent heard and that is they can throw a ball right threw you because of the incredibal strenght from the chuck norris machine muahahaha i fear for all who opose them  :huh: .

825639089[/snapback]

Wow, I don't think I would bother posting on a forum if my spelling/grammar was even half as bad as yours. You spell everyother word wrong and talk about a Chuck Norris Machine? Besides, what does a Chuck Norris Machine have to do with helping a goalie catch/stop a ball? I guess you were just trying to be funny, but I failed to find the humor in your post. (Other than laughing at your spelling/grammar)