Monteray v/s Hermitage Springs

Catcher20

Thank ya!..Glad to know im a special one.. :( ...I didn't mean anything by you...like mentioning other people. Its just the other people who get on here, and mention our team. Its like they think Megans the only player..i love megan and im glad she gets alotta credit, but i just think they need to give other players credit..especially Sam...:) even if you cant...:( I for one dont want any credit because i dont believe im good enough quite yet to get any credit...but some of the other girls need it. Kyndra...Torgi..Sam...oh...& Asia is tryin her best to play any position you stick her. I for one am proud of her..:)...Well i guess thats all i got!

Go Lady Cats!

¤Lil Catch¤#20

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hold on a min catch, i think you miss interpreted my message. i wasn't giving anyone credit except the team, and i said that the team batted well, the only reason i even mentioned megan was cuz she was the one batting with the bases loaded. obviously someone had to get on those bases and it wasn't all her. If anyone is giveing kyndra support i do believe it would be me..... ;) . so don't think that i don't know it's a team sport i just mentioned that play or lack of, cuz it was an important one!!! gl lady cats and especially #34, for the rest of the season!!!!

yea they did have their "special" moment!..hehe :) Remember....AWWWWWWW....i wasn't just meaning you either....i was mainly talking about everyone else...that does mention our team on here!.. No Biggie!....So sorrie if you thought i was meaning you...ya know ur our #1 fan!...:)...

¤Lil Catch¤#20

I haven't gotten the pleasure of seein Hermitage Springs play yet. Have aya'll played RBS yet?....If so did ya beat em? Seems like all of the other teams have went downhill since they lost their seniors from 2004...cause all the baby boomers are gone and they were the ones that played softball since they were lil so they had a lot of experience and the newest ones didnt get the chance to play little league and stuff like that. Well I guess that is all I gotta say.