players at oneida

Skipy 18

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't know, but I hope so, it's about time these two played. I think the reason the game hasn't been played is mostly because of the parents of the players from both schools. I think the players would be fine, no fights or anything like that, but I could see a few parents fighting over something like that. But it would be fun to watch.

I wouldn't know, but I hope so, it's about time these two played. I think the reason the game hasn't been played is mostly because of the parents of the players from both schools. I think the players would be fine, no fights or anything like that, but I could see a few parents fighting over something like that. But it would be fun to watch.

825649483[/snapback]

Roark I wasent tryin to start nothin between Scott and Oneida becuase there isnt anything to start because i belive they played 13 times and it stands 13-2 in scotts favor and if im not mistaken they held oneida for 6 years without scoring. but the coaching staff comin in and lambert at QB is goin to help yuns out ALOT.

I think you mean 15 times. And you tried starting something by listing that we played schools with less students. I said we couldn't do anything about that since that is where we are classified. You did start something, so stop, that's all I'm saying.

I think you mean 15 times. And you tried starting something by listing that we played schools with less students. I said we couldn't do anything about that since that is where we are classified. You did start something, so stop, that's all I'm saying.

825650510[/snapback]

I didnt start anything. Is It true yuns play schools with that many students and yuns are about to bummped to 2-A. Then yuns get to have fun playing Alcoa CAK and Loudan.

Well that will be in another 4 years, when you have graduated I beleive. Oneida has played in 2A and won in 2A, so don't be too worried about them.

825650577[/snapback]

Yea when did they make it to the playoffs when they were in 2-A and your name will always remain at oneida the all american D-1 Prospect Roark almost single handedly defeated the all might powerhouse OAKDALE :lol: