Perry Co. Baseball

TAP3

A while back I made a comment about Perry Co. being a top 3 team in 12-A.Well they are sitting at 11-5 overall and 9-4 in the district. They have beaten Mt. Pleasant and Summertown this year and are sitting in 3rd place.A Mt. Pleasant ball player got on here and made fun of the comment.Well look who's laughing now.You guys got beat by.... should I say it.....Zion Christian Academy! Enough said.Keep up the good work Perry Co.!

I agree that Perry County is definately hiding in the weeds waiting to ruin someone's season with a big win. But, unless I'm mistaken, they are sitting at 4th place behind CA, S'town and Collinwood...let me take a quick look at the records and I'll be right back.....

Ok, here it is, as of right now (2:30 pm on Tuesday)

Records are district games only.

Columbia Academy (10-1)

Summertown (10-2)

Collinwood (8-2)

Perry County (9-4)

Zion Academy (5-6)

Wayne County (3-4)

Mt. Pleasant (3-6)

Santa Fe (2-8)

Clifton (0-6)

Hampshire (0-11)

Either way, Perry County is having a pretty darn good year.

Edited by fleetwalker

MP has beat Hampshire 2x,Santa Fe 1x ,Wayne co. 2x and Perry c. 1x maybe the standings need to be updated.

825651619[/snapback]

snowman

Here are the results on the Mt Pleasant baseball schedule.

Won

Hampshire 21-7

Santa Fe 15-5

Perry Co 11-3

Lost

Perry Co 4-3

Collinwood 6-4

CA 13-10

Summertown 5-4

Collinwood 4-1

Zion 14-12

No results posted for these games

March 24th Clifton

April 14th Hampshire

April 18th Wayne Co.- I think a doubleheader

If you have the finals please post them here or enter them in the scoreboard so the standings can be updated.

ha u make it sound like its a suprise cause we almost beat perry county to we lost in the last inning it was tied 1-1 the whole game

825651666[/snapback]

It may have only been 2-1 but that is baseball. It goes in the win column. Both teams played a good ballgame and played hard. I don't Know what pitcher Zion was throwing but we had #4 or #5, depends on how they rank them.(one is a freshman and one is a jr. without alot of exp.) But we have done this all year, Hit some games and struggle the next. But we are really young to. Start 2 fresh. 2 Soph. 1 Jr. and 4 Sr., with fresh. and soph. on the bench.

But I do like the way Zion has been playing and keep up the good work.