Mt. Juliet vs. Symrna....

mjsoccer05

We are coming out of district 7 AAA boys and now Blackman that is for sure. You guys figure it out where I play. As for your Mt. Juliet EX coach...you cheated and that is it. You broke the rules and he got fired but you should not even play in the playoffs this year because of that...cheaters!!! Be like everyone else and go by the rules.

Showscunker do not even talk trash to me, I can smoke you on the field, at the end of the season lets compare stats but you have to wait until then.

Jordan go back to 4th grade and learn how to spell.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go again thinking you know everything! Our coach did NOT get fired. He resigned! We did not break the rules intentionaly, it was a border line thing. And I know for a fact that many teams have probably done the same thing we did, but there schools werent watching them in the first place so they didnt get in trouble for it.

Oh and Im serious about meeting you somewhere, I dont know why you think your so cool to come on here and start all this stuff when no one even did anything to you. How about you grow up, or else I will be happy to come and shut you up!

wow how bad i wish i could cuss on here. ok if you play in district 7AAA you cant be nothin to special. i'm guessing you play for riverdale considering before you picked riverdale and blackman to come out and now you say your team and blackman. and if you play for riverdale and your not shayne or daniel your not anygood. and your for sure not better then me call me arrogant if you want cause i am. i am a cocky player and i dont care. i think we have the best team in the district cause we do. i also think i'm one of teh best players in are district and i dont care if you think so or not cause i know i am. and you cant be good if your not shayne or daniel and play for riverdale and if you are one of them congrats your a good player but your goin out like a female dogg not sayin who you are. so keep posting about me i dont care i'm prolly better then you. i'm arrogant and cocky and proud of it.

Edited by jordan11