CAK vs. Knox Webb

GKBD15

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Webb is way under-rated, and has not been given near enough credit for the season they are having so far. They tied Farragut, and beat Baylor. That is enough to get my attention. They have always brought us a great game. See you on Tuesday. Good luck against Kingston, Webb.

Big G , Coach said 1st, "I wish I knew what Webb played like." He said he was so busy organizing our side since it was the first game and we had some people out he thought were going to have be there to start, he failed to monitor Webb. He said, "they were just a solid team that if you didn't make things happen , they wouldn't let them happen" whatever that means is that coach talk? I wrote it down so I would remember. He did say to tell you that he sure did respect what you have done with your boys and that he would like all of you to pray before the game with him at Farragut like in years before. Not a lot of scouting but that is all coach said .