District 1 AAA 05 champions

soccerphf

Give me your thought on what the standings should look like

825666687[/snapback]

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but here are the standings for the district. I've not seen any team in 1AAA play so I will not comment.

Science Hill Johnson City, TN 7-5-2 4-1-0

0493 Sullivan South Kingsport, TN 8-5-2 3-0-2

0504 TN High Bristol, TN 7-5-3 2-1-2

0114 Dobyns-Bennett Kingsport, TN 6-7-7 1-1-3

0104 Boone Gray, TN 5-6-2 1-3-1

0105 David Crockett Jonesborough, TN 0-11-0 0-5-0

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but here are the standings for the district. I've not seen any team in 1AAA play so I will not comment.

Science Hill  Johnson City, TN  7-5-2  4-1-0 

0493 Sullivan South  Kingsport, TN  8-5-2  3-0-2 

0504 TN High  Bristol, TN  7-5-3  2-1-2 

0114 Dobyns-Bennett  Kingsport, TN  6-7-7  1-1-3 

0104 Boone  Gray, TN  5-6-2  1-3-1 

0105 David Crockett  Jonesborough, TN  0-11-0  0-5-0

825666705[/snapback]

Monday, Crockett is at Tennessee High and Daniel Boone is at Dobyns-Bennett. The winner of the D-B vs. Boone game will meet Science Hill on Wednesday. South will play the winner of Crockett and Tennessee High on Wednesday. The semifinals winners Wednesday will meet for the title on Thursday at the Stone Castle in Bristol.

I would expect TN High to be playing South in the semi-final, DB to play the Hill in the other semi. Both semi's could be very close. DB will as always in the play-offs give Science Hill a good game, However I think the hill wins 2-0.

South and TN high could be a very good game, tied 0-0 during the season, I think maybe South wins in a thriller, if they can get their defense back on track after Greenville. Score 3-2.

Final will be South v Science Hill, I dont think the Hill will let South beat them again, a Science Hill 3-1 win.

The Hill and South will both get knocked out in regional play by the Knoxville Teams.

The Hill and South will both get knocked out in regional play by the Knoxville Teams.

825666735[/snapback]

You seem pretty sure about that. While I do think that the Knoxville teams will do well, don't count Science Hill out of it for sure. They have a quality squad.

You seem pretty sure about that.  While I do think that the Knoxville teams will do well, don't count Science Hill out of it for sure.  They have a quality squad.

825666753[/snapback]

I agree the Hill have quality in depth on the bench, I just think that the knoxville teams will win, mainly due to the fact the the Knoxville boys play a higher standared of Soccer year round, and not just high school soccer as a lot of the North East players do.

Personally I would love to see a few of the North East sides playing in Memphis but unfortunatly I cant see it!