JCS vs Scotts Hill (May 7, 2005)

CoachChris

I just saw the score and wanted to know if anyone saw this game and had any details...looked like it was a real close one!

thumb  thumb  thumb

825668030[/snapback]

JCS took a lot of shots at Scotshill. Just could not get them to fall. Their head coach was also not there. He was in New York or somewhere close to there.

The final score was a little decieving. It was 2-1 JCS.

We did take several shots on goal.(30+) but we seemed to shoot it right at there goalie everytime. Unfortunatly we play to the other teams level most of the time

(if we feel they aren't any good we don't try as hard, and vis versa) We did pass well for the most part. But none the less a 2-1 victory over Scotts Hill isn't much to get excited about. (Props to Scotts Hills' Keeper, we either shot right at him or he was always in the right position)

How and who did lexington play?

The final score was a little decieving.  It was 2-1 JCS. 

We did take several shots on goal.(30+) but we seemed to shoot it right at there goalie everytime.  Unfortunatly we play to the other teams level most of the time

(if we feel they aren't any good we don't try as hard, and vis versa)  We did pass well for the most part.  But none the less a 2-1 victory over Scotts Hill isn't much to get excited about.  (Props to Scotts Hills' Keeper, we either shot right at him or he was always in the right position)

How and who did lexington play?

825668074[/snapback]

Lexington hosts TCA at 6 PM tomorrow (Monday 5.9.05) at Guy B. Amis Park. I am hearing talk that they have improved since we played in the mud and the muck a few weeks ago, so we will see how we fare. I am also hearing that they added a few players since then too, so that has me wondering (who and more importantly how)...again though we will see. Who does JCS face next? Are they playing it at USJ? If so, why?

thumb thumb thumb

Edited by CoachChris

Hey Coach Chris, do you know if Mckenzie is still in the play-offs?  Just wondering

825668109[/snapback]

Yes they are....in fact one of their players posted a new thread in here calling out Madison! I'm not making this up, one of my players even commented on it...they beat McNairy 2-1 (I think that was the score) in double overtime yesterday. And it looks like y'all have Chester County, but not sure of the score of them & Adamsville. Good luck!!!

thumb thumb thumb

Edited by CoachChris

Lexington hosts TCA at 6 PM tomorrow (Monday 5.9.05) at Guy B. Amis Park. I am hearing talk that they have improved since we played in the mud and the muck a few weeks ago, so we will see how we fare. I am also hearing that they added a few players since then too, so that has me wondering (who and more importantly how)...again though we will see. Who does JCS face next? Are they playing it at USJ? If so, why?

thumb  thumb  thumb

825668084[/snapback]

The reason they are playing at USJ is that there is a shortage of officials. North Side is also hosting their district tournament also. They are trying to get games at the same place if possible so the same officials can do both games. One at 330 and the other at 500. It was my understanding that chester co was the one that decided to come here.

TCA did not add any new players. These players were on the rooster but had other school commitments in the early part of the year.

The reason they are playing at USJ is that there is a shortage of officials. North Side is also hosting their district tournament also. They are trying to get games at the same place if possible so the same officials can do both games. One at 330 and the other at 500. It was my understanding that chester co was the one that decided to come here.

TCA did not add any new players. These players were on the rooster but had other school commitments in the early part of the year.

825668150[/snapback]

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Good luck in the tourney!!!

thumb thumb thumb