Region 5 A-AA ... who is it going to be?

disturbedboy86

Well here are my predictions:

Livingston Academy vs Springfield:

If Springfield plays with the players they used and the way they played in the finals against Station Camp it is going to be a really good game and im going to have to say that Springfield takes this game 3-2.

Station Camp vs. Friendship:

Station Camp wins this game 3-1. I dont know much about Friendship, but they got scored by Merrol Hyde twice :S and tied Portland. It is kind of hard to tell because they have been strong in some games. (Beat DA 2-1 and tied Livingston) But i think station camp will win this.

Finals: Springfield vs. Station Camp:

Now this is a hard one... again if Springfield plays with those players they used in the finals (which is a totally different team compared with the team they used during the season) It will be an exciting game just like the finals in District 10. Hard to tell. Could go either way, but i would like to see Station Camp win this one maybe in over time again...

So those are my predictions.... what do you guys think? what are yours?

This is whats going to happen LA v/s Springfield.. LA will take it 2-0  Firendship and Station camp.. Station camp will take it 3-1...  LA and Station Camp... LA will take it 2-1

825674047[/snapback]

thats right la will shut springfield out 3-0 and then they will take station camp 1-0.

by the way where will the region 5a-aa finals be at

Station Camp won 3-0 , sc dominated most of the game.

825676030[/snapback]

Way to go Bison! I knew you could do it. And you even followed my perdiction of 3-0! Now focus on the goal, play your game, and you will overcome on Thursday!!! Watch out, here comes the stampede! :ph34r: