Freshman Playing Varsity

PANTHERPRIDE79

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keenan Kolinsky of Cak dominated everyone in middle school and should be a solid player we'll see how he fairs in high school btu i think he will be a good contribution for the warriors

825705440[/snapback]

As long as he's not too full of himself and starts attending practice regularly. The question is, should we believe the hype?

Middle school and high school are two different worlds.

825705495[/snapback]

Agreed. Running over 75 lb. safeties compares in no way to high school football. But... I must admit, this kid has talent. He will contribute on varsity this year, but it will not be anything like the domination he experienced in middle school.

• 4 weeks later...

knox fulton freshmen jock stinson, cousin of the great Rudy Stinson from powell that died in 1993, they say he should be starting over the qb fulton got right now, this dude is a player. I mean people are saying that can he be the best qb n tenn. by his soph. or jr. year. what is buck hiding him for.

waverly is rebuilding right now.  they have two or three freshmen that will see extensive playing time this year due to injuries.  one or two of those freshmen will actually start.

825719923[/snapback]

I was was told for every 10th grader you start, you have a lose. so whats the rule for freshmen 2 loses. sounds like waverly will have tough year.