Coaches position open @ Karns

16&7

Congrats to the Karns H.S. Softball team, I for one know how happy 90% of the team is now that the Coach has officially Quit. Good Luck next season, and remember the only way to go is UP NOW.  thumb

825706789[/snapback]

Is the position going to be opened up, or do they already have someone on staff who'll be taking over? Are there any teaching positions available? :ph34r:

---rSquared

Is the position going to be opened up, or do they already have someone on staff who'll be taking over?  Are there any teaching positions available?  :ph34r:

---rSquared

825706803[/snapback]

The position is open, I do not know if there is a Teaching job. I do know that who ever gets the coaching position will be better than who they had

The position is open, I do not know if there is a Teaching job. I do know that who ever gets the coaching position will be better than who they had

825706814[/snapback]

It is hard to believe that the parents in the Karns community have got rid of some very successful coaches.I guess times are different and parents are happier only if their kid is playing.If parents are like this in other communities,then there won't be any coaches left!Just a thought!