Kingston @ Rockwood

thekid03

Where is Waggle?  I think she and the pom pom squad quit on the tigers after the Midway defeat.  I wouldn't be surprised if they jump back on the band wagon if they beat Kingston. Some fans are like that.

825741642[/snapback]

im still here DEVILS.. its surprising that there hasnt been more posts on here about this game.. it being Rockwood, Kingston, u'd think people would be on here fired up bout it.. and im sure they are, jsut mayb not on here.. stay focussed Tigers.. Bring home the W

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still here DEVILS.. its surprising that there hasnt been more posts on here about this game.. it being Rockwood, Kingston, u'd think people would be on here fired up bout it.. and im sure they are, jsut mayb not on here.. stay focussed Tigers.. Bring home the W

!VIVA ROCK VEGAS!

825741676[/snapback]

Nobody cares if you are still here, because you have nothing meaningful to add to the discussion about football. If we wanted your opinion, we would have started a competitive cheerleading post. I bet that is were Waggle has been, creating his new web site "CHEERLEADINGCOACHT.COM"

DEVILS97,

Little missy you had better worry about your own team since everyone knows your going to come in last in the county!

825742463[/snapback]

Hey kitty cat, speaking of last in the county - Midway says Hello. You,Waggle,kid, and RHS 1 need to practice your dance routine for halftime. Your girls really know how to get the crowd in to it.

Well...if Im a girl scout then you aint gettin none of my cookies!! And just for the record I am NOT a coach at ROCKWOOD so you need to get off that kick that you think I am or something!! And here you keep going on about how Harriman is SO awesome and stuff...thats dumb!

825743164[/snapback]

You are a coach, and I know which one you are.