Hats Off to Webb

dhack

My hat is off to Webb!

They played a great game last night and controlled both lines of scrimmage. The game was not even as close as the score indicated. They reminded me of the old sytle Football teams of the past. They ran 4 basic plays and ran them very very well. It was the old Here it comes...Try to stop me style. Check out www.schoolsportsradio.com for highlites you can see what I mean. Basic plays but very effective and well executed.

Again Crongrats to Webb on a well played game.

My hat is off to Webb!

They played a great game last night and controlled both lines of scrimmage.  The game was not even as close as the score indicated.  They reminded me of the old sytle Football teams of the past. They ran 4 basic plays and ran them very very well. It was the old Here it comes...Try to stop me style. Check out www.schoolsportsradio.com for highlites you can see what I mean.  Basic plays but very effective and well executed.

Again Crongrats to Webb on a well played game.

825738125[/snapback]

Yeah webb played a good game last night and did a good job of containing the talent of golden tate. These two teams will meet again, what does everyone else think?