Week 5: McGavock @ Maplewood

guatetrojan

Guest catfish-hunter

you guys keep saying Holt is the only weapon on offense..

Hunters Lane game... Grimes smashed them on the ground and in the air to Moore , Brown

Pearl Cohn game Cantrell , Howard both freshman smashed them!!

you guys seem to be clueless ..when it comes to this team... but thats ok.

thats whats going to beat you...and why are you so worried about the "1 offensive weapon"

what is McGavock's offense going to do with this panther defense... that old run based Stratford offense

you guys run is nothing new to the panthers.

and McGavock's defense? the passing d is weak! teams pass on you guys with ease

and your run d is ok .. most of the time.. but that 8 in the box stuff wont work all night..

just wait until friday..

Your my boy and all boski but bragging about a win over Hunters Lane is a bit much :D:D

The Panthers did beat a Tullahoma team that was on a roll after beating Hillsboro in week two. The Panthers also beat Pearl-Cohn and it looks to me like PC may be a pretty good football team. McGavock beat Stratford, but outside of that I don't recall another team worthy of mentioning.

I'll take Maplewood to win by 9-points in this one (that 9 being the total that they beat Tullahoma by minus the total that they beat Pearl-Cohn by) :D

Maplewood-16

McGavock-7

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your my boy and all boski but bragging about a win over Hunters Lane is a bit much :D:D

The Panthers did beat a Tullahoma team that was on a roll after beating Hillsboro in week two. The Panthers also beat Pearl-Cohn and it looks to me like PC may be a pretty good football team. McGavock beat Stratford, but outside of that I don't recall another team worthy of mentioning.

I'll take Maplewood to win by 9-points in this one (that 9 being the total that they beat Tullahoma by minus the total that they beat Pearl-Cohn by) :D

Maplewood-16

McGavock-7

na catfish im not bragging about the Hunters Lane game.. it was a good game..

Hunters Lane is not a bad team..they are just very young..and they have made

to many mistakes that have cost them some wins...

Antioch 23, Hunters Lane 21 <-- gave it away

McGavock 21, Hunters Lane 14 <-- without QB Cruchter

pretty close games if you ask me...

Maplewood beat them without Cruchter as well

but the McGavock game was much closer.

Maplewood 20

McGavock 8

Yeah, it was showtime. Too bad the Panthers forgot to show up! Maybe they were in Cleveland with the band. And there was a "beatdown" only it was Maplewood who got beaten and beaten badly, 27-7. The weak McGavock defense held you guys scoreless with your only points coming off of special teams. And the old run stuff of McGavock's moved the ball when it needed to. Great job by the Raiders. So sorry Boski. Have a nice weekend!

Hats off to McGavock

they were the better team lastnight.

for maplewood penalties!!!!!, drop balls ,over thrown, under thrown passes

doomed them the focus was just not there lastnight for maplewood..so they kinda made it easy for mcgavock..it was a close game until the 4th maplewood had thier chances but penalties killed them.. more than they have had all season.. mcgavocks d stepped up when needed ..but hey ..the show is still on its just 1 lost they are still tied for 1st in region play..and im still here...and im just going to get louder..thats right... im not new to this ..ive talked smack for 25 games ...and nothing is changed.. i can deal with a loss just as good as a win ..it just a wake up call for the panthers ...so heads up fellows its a long road ahead..the goal is to get to those playoffs..were it really counts ... lets fill er up and get this tank back rolling.

Thats Right!!

Panther Pride!!

you guys couldnt wait.. to get at me...lol