what about macon county soccer

nutnbutnet1310

I was just wondering what kind of soccer team Macon County had they are just a second year team?

825753936[/snapback]

I'd say we are pretty good. Our current district record is 2-0-2 or season record is 3-0-2. We also won the Cumberland Classic at White County. We only have 1 senior and 4 juniors, so we are a pretty young team, not trying to make any excuses. We've got some tough games ahead of us, but i think we've got a good season started. :ph34r: Thanks for asking about us!

I heard that you tied White County 1-1 and Smith County also tied White County 1-1 in the Upper cumberland Classic, but White County beat Smith County when it counted in the regular season at Smith County 6-0. My friend said White County was missing four or five varsity starters during the UCC, and two of them were from their defense. Just thought I would let you know what I heard. How did your team do against Smith County in the regualr season?

I heard that you tied White County 1-1 and Smith County also tied White County  1-1 in the Upper cumberland Classic, but White County beat Smith County when it counted in the regular season at Smith County 6-0.  My friend said White County was missing four or five varsity starters during the UCC, and two of them were from their defense.  Just thought I would let you know what I heard.  How did your team do against Smith County in the regualr season?

825754801[/snapback]

During the regular season we beat Smith County 2-1. Not our best game by far. Im not saying were awesome or anything were a young team(NO EXCUSES INTENDED AT ALL). Yea we've probably got some pretty bad beatings ahead of us in this ditrict, but we've overcome so much its going to take alot to bring us down. I also heard that White County was missing starters during the UCC. :thumb:

Thanks for the score info. What teams are in your district? I know White County has Cookeville, Siegel and Blackman in their district. All three are excellent teams. I know that Cookeville and Siegel are usually in the list for some of the top 10 teams in the state. Lebanon and Riverdale aren't cake walks either. White County lost to Warren County 1-0, and supposedly have a great chance of beating Oakland this year, but we will see this Thursday.

Again, thanks for the score with Smith County! :thumb:

Thanks for the score info.  What teams are in your district?  I know White County has Cookeville, Siegel and Blackman in their district.  All three are excellent teams.  I know that Cookeville and Siegel are usually in the list for some of the top 10 teams in the state.  Lebanon and Riverdale aren't cake walks either.  White County lost to Warren County 1-0, and supposedly have a great chance of beating Oakland this year, but we will see this Thursday.

Again, thanks for the score with Smith County! :lol:

825755673[/snapback]

The teams in our district are Greenbrier, Merrol Hyde, Portland, Mt. Juliet Christian Academy, Station Camp, White House, and Friendship Christian. White County definately has some very tough teams! We play Station Camp tomorrow..... :thumb:

Edited by sweeper_mc23