ezell harding vs. friendship

footballwatcher

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendship's D has 3 shutouts in 4 games.  Ezell better worry about scoring before they worry about getting some respect!

Friendship 30

Ezell 7

This won't be like playing East Robertson :thumb:

825754714[/snapback]

Ezell has scored 98 points in 4 games. now why do u think they will have any trouble with fcs? Every team the eagles have played from week 1 have been undefeated. Plus fcs hasnt exactly played the toughest teams. This week FCS will get a chance to play a good team. It will be a great game, but i will say

FCS 13

Ezell 28

Ezell has scored 98 points in 4 games. now why do u think they will have any trouble with fcs? Every team the eagles have played from week 1 have been undefeated. Plus fcs hasnt exactly played the toughest teams. This week FCS will get a chance to play a good team. It will be a great game, but i will say

FCS 13

Ezell 28

825756734[/snapback]

:ph34r:

FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN has outscored their opponents 141 - 14 thus far! Including a 35 - 14 win over Div 2 Davidson Academy. You want to mention Ezell scoring 98 in 4 games how about FCS scoring 92 points in their last 2 games!!! Harding Academy, Fairview, & East Robertson aren't exactly names at the top of their respective class polls either! None will win their region and all will be lucky to make the playoffs round 2!

Friendship will score early and often, can Ezell match them is the question? :lol:

Friendship's D has 3 shutouts in 4 games.  Ezell better worry about scoring before they worry about getting some respect!

Friendship 30

Ezell 7

This won't be like playing East Robertson :ph34r:

825754714[/snapback]

Watertown and Clay County now thats something to brag about beating!

I thought Friendship had more class than this. Guess not.

:lol:B)

I thought Friendship had more class than this.  Guess not.

:ph34r:  :lol:

825756980[/snapback]

GoPrivate,

FCS does have class believe it or not. I know it is hard to believe when Alum like Volzchamps gets on different threads and does nothing but put other programs down and try to rile people up. Believe it or not many are embarassed by him and some others on here. FCS has a great program in Wilson Co. along with others as well. I wish Ezell the best of luck and they have done well despite what others have said. I think it could be a good game but predict FCS to come out on top. You are right about the teams they've played thus far. We'll see how things go in a few weeks. I apologize for the immaturity displayed above. Who knows maybe coach t will remove his posting rights one day if he ever checks up on him and sees that all he does is try to stir things up in the threads. Good luck Ezell and props to your season thus far. Prediction-FCS by 2 tds.

I believe that this game has the make-up to be a great game between two very similar teams. Two very good running backs on each side with Gettis (Ezell) and Rickaway (Friendship). Solid quarterbacks and receivers. Decent size lines that will get after each other. It will come down to special teams and turnovers. Who will gets the breaks?

Edited by orangecrush

I thought Friendship had more class than this.  Guess not.

:P  :lol:

825756980[/snapback]

What does VolsChamps post have to do with class? He used the exact same type of circular arguement that an Ezell fan used! The ole, well we scored this much against this team so we are better. So maybe Ezell should check their class first. :lol:

How are things at Ezell? I heard they are losing students left and right in all grades. I know they did away with one entire 6th grade class due to defections to FCS, DCA, and Lancaster in Smyrna. Sounds like Ezell has it together! :P