Creek Wood Redhawks Vs. Giles County How Will This One Go?

CWHSFan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Creek Wood has a change to blow out Giles if they come to play . CW must come out and play great on D and make them punt and the O must drive the ball all night on them. Its Giles Homecoming so Creek Wood needs to put them away early and not let Giles hage around all game

Good Luck CW!!!!! :P

ok heres how things stack up yeah sure giles co. is avg. 25 points per game and i'll tip my hat to that because that's a great accomplishment, but that defence of theirs has gave up and avg. of 34 points per game. while the CW team has only given up less that half of that with 15 points per game... while scoring 24 points per game... also about the page game sure a win is a win but giles got lucky they won that game on penalties they had an 18 point lead in the 3rd quarter and let page come within points in the 4th and in the 4th page scored twice and it got called back so pretty much that means the giles county defence falls apart towards the end of the game and if you have been keepin up with CW in anyway then you kno they play their best football in the 2nd half... sure the giles co. offence is a threat to any team they play that defence of theirs is going to cost them not only this game but the playoffs because more than likely they will lose this week against CW and play marshall co. next week who are tied with them for the 4th and final playoff spot i mean unless marshall stuns the state of TN and pulls off a huge upset against DL then they'll be tied going in to the final week and they also find themselves playing each other next week and marshall is also a very offencive team and will run all over the giles co. defence

i be the first to admit creek woods defense is one of the biggest reasons for this great year were havin. we get chance after chance on offense because of the defense. dont get me wrong the offense is great to you cant over look stevo runin the ball like he just stole dozen twinkys from the 7-11 and houston runin around like a spagetti noodle no one can hold on to, and BIG D doin what he does best being this big ox no one can move. i havent always been right about perdictions but mine is no more loses the rest of the season.

and i meant to say this earlier today but forgot and i know its late in the season to start trying to hype the boys up but here goes creek wood you know it and i know it so let the secret out and woop some donkey (lol).

IM BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

Knife store

Not everybody

Is allowed

To come in yawll figure it out

Guest catfish-hunter

ok heres how things stack up yeah sure giles co. is avg. 25 points per game and i'll tip my hat to that because that's a great accomplishment, but that defence of theirs has gave up and avg. of 34 points per game. while the CW team has only given up less that half of that with 15 points per game... while scoring 24 points per game... also about the page game sure a win is a win but giles got lucky they won that game on penalties they had an 18 point lead in the 3rd quarter and let page come within points in the 4th and in the 4th page scored twice and it got called back so pretty much that means the giles county defence falls apart towards the end of the game and if you have been keepin up with CW in anyway then you kno they play their best football in the 2nd half... sure the giles co. offence is a threat to any team they play that defence of theirs is going to cost them not only this game but the playoffs because more than likely they will lose this week against CW and play marshall co. next week who are tied with them for the 4th and final playoff spot i mean unless marshall stuns the state of TN and pulls off a huge upset against DL then they'll be tied going in to the final week and they also find themselves playing each other next week and marshall is also a very offencive team and will run all over the giles co. defence

That's funny because I see Marshall Co.'s defense being one that can't stop the run either. Giles has a pretty good duo in Edgmon and Myles. I think Marshall Co. beats Giles don't get me wrong, but it will be close and it will be a game where the winner will at least have to score 40 to win.