Who Has The Best Fans - Cheering Section In The Stands?

ftballmam

You aint seen a crowd till you've seen a good matchup at the creekbank!!!!!!!!! TC has the most loyal fans I've ever seen in my life, good luck to them tomorrow too I'll be there early ready to go.

TC fans are the craziest people ever. It is entertaining just to stand on the fence in the endzone and hear them yell at the opposing team. They heckle the players all game long calling them out by name. I've never heard some of the names and curse words they use. That is one reason the creekbank is what it is. The creekbank is like any other field, till you have played at it and felt the electricity in the air. IT is a different type of atmosphere and the fans make it so.

Hey SC also has some good fans, especially that student section. However, as a TC fan, I know that they don't get to much to cheer about when they play Hartsville. Haha, just joking, but seriously. The TC/SC game is always a great atmosphere that everyone should make an effort to watch if you haven't seen the two play yet. Do it before you die.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic