Mcewen Vs Mt. Pleasant

mphstigerfan

Ummm would that be the 1 and 9 or 0 and 10 year. MP is a GREAT team since the new coach came in...one of the biggest turn arounds in the state ever. Love being in the press box at MP....you guys still have the pizza up there? and if your not a player now and are out of school you should be 20 something....pimping???? Grow up man. I feel bad for MP cause ppl will think you represent them and from EVERYONE I've met at the games your nothing like them.

OH THATS REAL CUTE. ELL N E M.P. STUDENT OF THE PAST 5 YRS WOULD TELL U THAT THOSE 0-10 AND 1-9 TEAMS WOULD HAVE BEEN UNDEFEATED IF COACH SMITH WAS THERE AND NOT DUGGER. DUGEER RAN THE SAME PLAYS FOR 10 YRS. HE ONLY KNEW 1 THING ...RUN...RUN...RUN.MOUNT PLEASANT HAD 3TIMES THE SIZE AND TALENT BACK THEN AND IT WAS WASTED. I ONLY REPRESENT MYSELF. EVERYONE YOU'VE MET WERE PROBALLY PREPS WIT TUCKED IN SHIRTS AND KACKY PANTS

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i'll straight up say my name is Adam Fuqua, I'm number 40 and this is it. I'm mostly quite on where but we are having a great week in practice. Some things behind the scenes for me have got me mad which has put me at my best. I'm 100% focused along with the rest of the team and we're ready. looking forward to playin in tha jungle and may tha best team celebrate the win.

When you see us play u'll holla, so just sit back and pop ya colla.

#40 Warrior 4 life!

ps, if u want some posterboard quotes, don't look to us

OH NOOOO WATCH OUT EVERYONE ADAM FUQUA #40 IS HAVING A GR8 WEEK IN PRACTICE. OOOOOOOOOHH TIGERS BEWARE MCEWEN MIGHT DO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED LIKE.....SCORE A TOUCHDOWN! AWWW MAN U GUYS CRACK ME UP I'LL MISS U GUYS NEXT WEEK WHEN I'M SPITTIN THE FACTS 2 DA NEXT VICTOM OF M.P :ph34r:

OH NOOOO WATCH OUT EVERYONE ADAM FUQUA #40 IS HAVING A GR8 WEEK IN PRACTICE. OOOOOOOOOHH TIGERS BEWARE MCEWEN MIGHT DO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED LIKE.....SCORE A TOUCHDOWN! AWWW MAN U GUYS CRACK ME UP I'LL MISS U GUYS NEXT WEEK WHEN I'M SPITTIN THE FACTS 2 DA NEXT VICTOM OF M.P :lol:

Is "bottomline" using another screen name? :lol:

You honestly think the Tigers could have beaten the Trojans during the "Ward Era"? You need to do more "PIMPIN" and less crack smoking. :lol:

MP 54

McEwen 13

Edited by GreenMan

MP pimpin'....................................

And you have made what accomplishments with this tremendous talent you have?????????????? <_<Surely with talent you have, you attended college or are attending college, and playing college football, we are all interested to know. Give these boys a break, they work hard, the coaching staff works equally as hard. How many holidays did you sweat it out on the field or in the weight room trying to gain respect for your team since you were the one keeping them in the game? If you are a MP fan, don't take it away from them.

BELIEVE ME I SPENT MY FAIR TIME N DA WEIGHT ROOM "LITTLE MAN" AND IF I REVEALED MY NAME ALL OF M.P WOULD KNOW THAT I CARRIED CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY TEAM,BUT I'M NOT ASHAMED 2 SAY IM NOT PLAYIN COLLEGE BALL BUT THAT DOSEN'T MEAN I'M NOT AS GOOD AS I SAY. AND PLEASE SPARE ME THOSE CORNY COMMENTS ABOUT HAVING CLASS AND TAKING IT AWAY FROM THE KIDS. SAVE IT 4 DA SATURDAY MORNING SPECIAL POPS. I'LL GIVE EM A BREAK ALRIGHT. BREAK N DA KNEE BREAK N DA ARM LOL . OH AND B-4 I'M DONE WE LOST CUZ OF DA COACH NOT MY MOUTH CUZ I ALWAYS .....ALWAYS...ONE MO TIME....ALWAYS BACKUP MY WORDS

G-G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NOOOO WATCH OUT EVERYONE ADAM FUQUA #40 IS HAVING A GR8 WEEK IN PRACTICE. OOOOOOOOOHH TIGERS BEWARE MCEWEN MIGHT DO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED LIKE.....SCORE A TOUCHDOWN! AWWW MAN U GUYS CRACK ME UP I'LL MISS U GUYS NEXT WEEK WHEN I'M SPITTIN THE FACTS 2 DA NEXT VICTOM OF M.P B)

Where the class man. Do you have any respect for all of your oponents? I do wish yall the best and I hope that no one gets injured. See yall at the "gungle". Peace out!!

Where the class man. Do you have any respect for all of your oponents? I do wish yall the best and I hope that no one gets injured. See yall at the "gungle". Peace out!!

Willie dont pay noting to this guy....I've seen the MP team and fans for 5 years and hes the far from what they are. MP team and fans are some of the best you'll meet. This guys just ticked the team of last year and this year did better than anything he did in school, And trying to hold on to the past. Ask Tigermom or mphstigerfan. I can say get ready for a hard hitting game and they have GREAT speed. Some people just have no life and get on here for their kicks. And Willie I'm proud of ya.....I'm a Tidwell too and youve been very nice and respectable on here. No matter what happens remember your one of only half the teams in the state playing friday. Good luck to both and have a safe trip.

voiceofrockets you seem like a real class act. and all u mp guys sure do too.. well except pimpin over there. but i'm not paying him any attention and i'm sorry for being a little cocky earlier in this. i'm not that bad of a guy. And sorry about whitiker i found out about him today and his acl. he seems like a good player. but idk if i ever saw him play so i can't really say to much. but i am ready for this game to let out some frustration i have building up. i just need to hit somebody with a different jersey on for a change lol.

voiceofrockets you seem like a real class act. and all u mp guys sure do too.. well except pimpin over there. but i'm not paying him any attention and i'm sorry for being a little cocky earlier in this. i'm not that bad of a guy. And sorry about whitiker i found out about him today and his acl. he seems like a good player. but idk if i ever saw him play so i can't really say to much. but i am ready for this game to let out some frustration i have building up. i just need to hit somebody with a different jersey on for a change lol.

Rod's for real. He will be back but it'll be in college not high school. He will have his operation on Monday. Of course we are hoping they don't find as much wrong as they think there is at this time so he would be able to return but in his best interest he shouldn't come back at all. He should rehab his knee and get ready to put on a show for the colleges.

Willie, just ignore dude(MP PIMPIN), he does not represent the mindset of MP fans, players or coaches. Both teams have worked extremely hard to get to this point. You should all be proud! Continue in your fight for perfection and make something of yourself, your attitude alone shows that you are well on your way. I wish you the best of luck man! Coarse, I've still got to go with my Tigers. Good luck man, play safe, play hard, play like a team, play real!

:thumb: