SHHS vs Sul. Central

wkktnvolsfan

Wow, why do people even talk about SCHS, theres no way they can even keep up with a team like the hill. Dickie Jr. and Gabe the slave could have career nights and the score still wouldnt be close.

That may have been Phil's worst game this year and maybe even last year. You obviously didn't go to the game or have ever seen them play so you'll find out eventually.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you would have lost that bet last night. it is funny how gabe gets no respect after he lights up the mighty hill toppless at there gym. if omar gaurds hess in the next game he will foul out again. 6'1" gaurd took him to the basket and scored and omar could do nothing but foul him. he should lead them in scoring the offense clears out for him every time down the floor. forney is just as good as omar but dont get the hype. while you are looking in that crystal ball do you see the lottery #........? The other players on S.H should feel like thay dont get any respect because all i here is omar omar omar. one more thing big drop off in coaching since pitts and poe left...

Unlike you, the other players on Science Hill recognize the impact of a talent like Omar. You forget how many open looks Ryans, Turner, and Forney all see because teams collapse on Wattad when he puts the ball on the floor. Reverse the rolls, and teams don't collapse off of Omar because they don't want to give him time to shoot. The "other guys" on Science Hill know that it is there job to knock down shots when they get the looks, but not one of them would say they wan't to play without Omar, because they benefit from his presence on the court. Also, nobody is disrespecting Gabe, the kid played great. But he needs to do more to create for other players, every look Weatherford had was contested, and Hess could not score at will like you say. Hess had a bad night for a player that I've come to expect much more consistant play from. Looking back at film, I see he scored 10 of his 14 with Wattad on the bench. If you are refering to the drive at the end of the game where Wattad fouled out, Hess did a good job of getting Omar to leave his feet and draw contact. But keep in mind he missed the free throw to tie, and the team did not score the rest of the game. The Hill did a good job of closing out on shooters, and making free throws down the stretch.

broadwayballer,

i'm going to award you the Jerry Short basketball 1-0-1 award for the week.

you are the only person that has posted anything that makes sense.

The game was a good on, the player played hard, the coaches did a good job and even the officials did good.

But always remember......The Hill will Thrill!

Holla, I'm heading over to belmont and garden to the fish fry!

Tommyhawk

Unlike you, the other players on Science Hill recognize the impact of a talent like Omar. You forget how many open looks Ryans, Turner, and Forney all see because teams collapse on Wattad when he puts the ball on the floor. Reverse the rolls, and teams don't collapse off of Omar because they don't want to give him time to shoot. The "other guys" on Science Hill know that it is there job to knock down shots when they get the looks, but not one of them would say they wan't to play without Omar, because they benefit from his presence on the court. Also, nobody is disrespecting Gabe, the kid played great. But he needs to do more to create for other players, every look Weatherford had was contested, and Hess could not score at will like you say. Hess had a bad night for a player that I've come to expect much more consistant play from. Looking back at film, I see he scored 10 of his 14 with Wattad on the bench. If you are refering to the drive at the end of the game where Wattad fouled out, Hess did a good job of getting Omar to leave his feet and draw contact. But keep in mind he missed the free throw to tie, and the team did not score the rest of the game. The Hill did a good job of closing out on shooters, and making free throws down the stretch.

Science Hill won by 10. It would have been a blow out but the refs were callin fouls on wattad for no reason. The kid couldnt even try to play d or they would call a foul on him.... he sat most of the game... but grabbed a rebound took it the court himself and pulled up at the top of the key and drilled a 3 to put the toppers over the edge

those darn refs must have been calling fouls on Omar again for no reason..... can you give us another replay of the one time he did something good last night, that might make you feel better. and wasnt it you who said Omar would not let any team from the big 9 beat S.H...... guess you were wrong, so let us here who you are blaming for this loss...... and i think that might be 3 in a row.....

those darn refs must have been calling fouls on Omar again for no reason..... can you give us another replay of the one time he did something good last night, that might make you feel better. and wasnt it you who said Omar would not let any team from the big 9 beat S.H...... guess you were wrong, so let us here who you are blaming for this loss...... and i think that might be 3 in a row.....

Hey whoever said omar was not going to let the hilltoppers lose is crazy. Thats impossible to do something like that. But bballfan, I would appreciate it if you read what THECULL posted on the Science Hill vs. South thread. Just read it. And I dont know who he is. He seems like just an average Big 9 fan. But read it please. Stop hating on Wattad. Just because your beloved Buchanon, Weatherford, and Hess are going to be stuck in some D-2 school or NAIA (Hess)...while Wattad is playing D-1 ball.

Hey whoever said omar was not going to let the hilltoppers lose is crazy. Thats impossible to do something like that. But bballfan, I would appreciate it if you read what THECULL posted on the Science Hill vs. South thread. Just read it. And I dont know who he is. He seems like just an average Big 9 fan. But read it please. Stop hating on Wattad. Just because your beloved Buchanon, Weatherford, and Hess are going to be stuck in some D-2 school or NAIA (Hess)...while Wattad is playing D-1 ball.

first of all i am not hating on Omar, look at all of my posts i have said time and time again he is a good player but a lot of people act like he is all S.H. has and i dont think that is true.... so i will say it again Omar is good and i hope he does go to a d1 school.... i am a E.Tenn basketball fan they dont come around to often.. look back at my posts and most of them are reacting to someone hating on central or BUCHANON, HESS OR WEATHERFORD.. SORT OF LIKE YOU JUST DID......

first of all i am not hating on Omar, look at all of my posts i have said time and time again he is a good player but a lot of people act like he is all S.H. has and i dont think that is true.... so i will say it again Omar is good and i hope he does go to a d1 school.... i am a E.Tenn basketball fan they dont come around to often.. look back at my posts and most of them are reacting to someone hating on central or BUCHANON, HESS OR WEATHERFORD.. SORT OF LIKE YOU JUST DID......