Warren Co. vs Siegle

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

Guest dare_2_dream

martin will shut cutter down. just ask mica williams wat happen the 2nd half. martin played excellent "D". and yeh he might just be 6 foot wats how tall u are got to do wit it.

ok shut down cutter, then what about jimmy, D, Rod, Luke...is he going to guard all of them at the same time?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole

Funny that you think shutting down cutter will do something

John Barron is a shooter who can catch fire quick and often look for him to put up a good 20-25

Guest dare_2_dream

Funny that you think shutting down cutter will do something

John Barron is a shooter who can catch fire quick and often look for him to put up a good 20-25

black hole you migrated to the ground!

JB drops 25? :) Bold first prediction for you...

Guest dare_2_dream

all im sayin come to tha game friday...and watch warren county play.

i thought that was the orginal plan? thanks for allowing us to sooo much. means the world to us.

Guest dare_2_dream

Thank you for the Invite

Ofcourse I'll be at the game

Best of luck to you

and Id like to change my Prediction to Jimmy dropping 31 and Siegel Winning by 7

thats more realistic my friend.

ok i man not the best typers on here by all means. But i would like to say one thing i would like to say that i am sry for saying thats yalls team is nothin without ramsey the only reason i said that was because that yall made me mad about my typing. Ok idc when i'm on here i'm not worried about my grammer i'm just talking so like i said i didn't mean what i said about yall not bieng nothin without ramsey

Guest dare_2_dream

ok i man not the best typers on here by all means. But i would like to say one thing i would like to say that i am sry for saying thats yalls team is nothin without ramsey the only reason i said that was because that yall made me mad about my typing. Ok idc when i'm on here i'm not worried about my grammer i'm just talking so like i said i didn't mean what i said about yall not bieng nothin without ramsey

:) so which mod made you apologize?