Warren Co. vs Siegle

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

This is going to be a good game, and I really feel like Warren Co. can win because ramsey's out on siegle whats everyone else think. Plus it's at Warren Co. and we beat them their last year, and where alot better this year so I think where going to win.

its siegel. theres already a thread about this. siegel wins.

This is going to be a good game, and I really feel like Warren Co. can win because ramsey's out on siegle whats everyone else think. Plus it's at Warren Co. and we beat them their last year, and where alot better this year so I think where going to win.

yeah you're obviously from warren county.

siegle = siegel

their = there

where = we're

and you obviously havent learned about commas yet, lol.

oh and "Who does everyone thinks going to win?"

... singular and plural verb/noun agreement? ... ring any bells? ... oh yeah, thats right ....

you're still from warren co. :lol:

Edited by SIEGELdance

Guest dare_2_dream

yeah you're obviously from warren county.

siegle = siegel

their = there

where = we're

and you obviously havent learned about commas yet, lol.

oh and "Who does everyone thinks going to win?"

... singular and plural verb/noun agreement? ... ring any bells? ... oh yeah, thats right ....

you're still from warren co. :lol:

genius. haha.

Guest dare_2_dream

Well yalls team isn't sh*t without Ramsey

you = idiot.

siegel without ramsey = undefeated.

cutter = better than any WC player as only a soph.

Guest dare_2_dream

O yea yall talked some sh*it last year before yall came to are house. I forgot what happen o yea we kick yalls toe

hmm. barely beat us. what happened in the district tourney. i felt bad killing you all like that. i asked coach to take us so we didnt hurt your players pride too much but then we laughed about it and ran up the score. hey bro, why dont you get out of the front row and actually play?

O yea yall talked some sh*it last year before yall came to are house. I forgot what happen o yea we kick yalls toe

I'd say we're not talking anything bud...all we have done is state that Siegel has 0 losses thus far...without keith...and we have beaten some good teams.

I hope you enjoyed that win last year...I seriously think you guys at Warren County have set aside a day for joyous celebration just because you beat us last year

By the way...keep posting it's hilarious reading your posts :lol: