no doubt the kid is the best player in knox county

primetimeplayer10

"pistol" cam sharp from halls is def the best in knox county after the game he played tonight against ac there is no doubt in my mind. he was in control of the tempo pushed it when he had it slowed it down when he didnt. i believe he had 18 points but only missed two shots from the field. he prob had anywere from 5-7 assist and no telling how many steals. i know there are alot of great players in knoxville but ive seen most of them and no one does the things this kid does. not to mention halls is my pick to win the district out right over oak ridge. but i would like to here your alls thoughts about cam and who u all think is the best player in knoxville

"pistol" cam sharp from halls is def the best in knox county after the game he played tonight against ac there is no doubt in my mind. he was in control of the tempo pushed it when he had it slowed it down when he didnt. i believe he had 18 points but only missed two shots from the field. he prob had anywere from 5-7 assist and no telling how many steals. i know there are alot of great players in knoxville but ive seen most of them and no one does the things this kid does. not to mention halls is my pick to win the district out right over oak ridge. but i would like to here your alls thoughts about cam and who u all think is the best player in knoxville

Better yet at the end of the year ask the other players and coaches. What player gave them the most trouble in head to head competition? It may or may not be sharp? I heard someone held him to 7 points so I doubt he will receive their vote. In other words it must be more than one game, not to take anything away from him as he is a good "shooter".

He has done it in more than one game 28 vs. Fulton. What makes Sharp so good is his ability to get his teammates involved. Sharp doesn't have to score a bunch of points to impact the game. Another thing I like about him is his attitude. He is so positve with his teammates always picking them up. Isn't a hotdog and appears to exhibit great spotsmanship.

Now is he the best in Knoxville? Not sure but he is the best at what he does.

Karns held him to 7 but I guarantee you he will get Lee Hensons vote.

Edited by bigcatt2

Better yet at the end of the year ask the other players and coaches. What player gave them the most trouble in head to head competition? It may or may not be sharp? I heard someone held him to 7 points so I doubt he will receive their vote. In other words it must be more than one game, not to take anything away from him as he is a good "shooter".

you are right karns held cam to 7 points. but i guess if i had to plan the whole game on trying to stop cam then i could to. cam controled the game without even scoring double digits. the whole karns team was focused on cam and that freed up everyone else to make big plays which they did. and if i know cam he will take his 7 points and 5 assist if they can win a big district game everynight.

you are right karns held cam to 7 points. but i guess if i had to plan the whole game on trying to stop cam then i could to. cam controled the game without even scoring double digits. the whole karns team was focused on cam and that freed up everyone else to make big plays which they did. and if i know cam he will take his 7 points and 5 assist if they can win a big district game everynight.