Santa Fe vs. Richland

bballer13

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs told our coach that they were gonna call the other way because our fans were giving them a hard time. When there was a breakaway with a guy from richland about to go up and TRY to dunk it a santa fe player fouled him hard and the refs called it intentional, when the ref explained it to the player he told him that he got almost all ball but that the player fell hard so he called it intentional. Is it not supposed to be just a regular foul as long as you just go for the ball???

Thats just to hard to believe

Is it just me or does sante fe blame everything on the officials i agree some may be bad sometimes but in all my life playing sports i have only had one game lost by a horrible call

Well something is going on when the TSSAA director of officiating calls your coach and apologizes for the refs. And what a coincidence this is also the only game that i have been a part of that the loss can directly be blamed on the officials.(not saying that we wouldve won if we hadnt got screwed over but i wouldve liked to know what wouldve happened)

Edited by SFSwildcatfan

Is it just me or does sante fe blame everything on the officials i agree some may be bad sometimes but in all my life playing sports i have only had one game lost by a horrible call

you havent had to play over in district 11.... the refs over twd moore co and richland are terrible... i guess just cause santa fes new to the district they get screwed... i mean if you went over there and watched a game, you would be like who the heck would give these refs the ability to officiate a game

Well something is going on when the TSSAA director of officiating calls your coach and apologizes for the refs. And what a coincidence this is also the only game that i have been a part of that the loss can directly be blamed on the officials.(not saying that we wouldve won if we hadnt got screwed over but i wouldve liked to know what wouldve happened)

and when the tsaa calls for the game tape to see if the officals did a bad job or not