Scott VS AC

running riot

I think the highlanders win if they

1.Play good D

2.Hit 3's

3.Give the ball to the post a little more and stop trying to go 3 on 5.

:thumb:

Scott-53

AC-50

I think so. The Highlanders are playing as well as anybody in the district right now. On the flip side, Anderson County probably isn't playing quite as well as most would've expected. It'll be a close game, but if the 3's are falling, I like the Highlanders. This series has really been interesting the past couple of years, and I look for nothing less Tuesday night.

Tough game. Scott didn't play particularly well, but credit AC for doing a good job defensively to take away what Scott wanted to do offensively.

I hope that the next meeting in Huntsville won't see the Highlanders have the misfortune of drawing Mr. Shay as one of their officials. I have never seen one man make so many blatantly bad calls that favor one team in my life.

Tough game. Scott didn't play particularly well, but credit AC for doing a good job defensively to take away what Scott wanted to do offensively.

I hope that the next meeting in Huntsville won't see the Highlanders have the misfortune of drawing Mr. Shay as one of their officials. I have never seen one man make so many blatantly bad calls that favor one team in my life.