Hermitage Springs vs RBS

Catcher20

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really bad night...Is that what happen last night???If you all are as good as you say you are you should have beaten us by 20 at home...but a 10+ game I don't think so...You all was only up by 10 at one point in the game and that was at the end of the game...It was on average a 5 point game the whole way through and we had it within 1 point at one point in the game...You all returning all 5 starters had a hard time beating an RBS team who lost there 2 best players last year...If you are as good as yall said yall were at the begginning of the season you would have beaten us by 20 at home and then turn around and beat us by 10+ at RBS...but you had a hard time with us, and then you sound awful cocky saying the only way we beat you is if you have a really bad night...Did yall have a really bad all around tournament during the RBS xmas tourney...You all came 2nd or 3rd to last and don't say because you were in a tougher brackett than RBS was in, because RBS placed third and beat a team by almost 20 that beat you by 5...I'll make this promise that if you beat RBS i'll give you your due and say HS is the better team, but if you lose your gonna end up eating what you just said... :thumb: ...

Can't anyone just let HS have a win without putting them down, I mean how long has it been since they have even had a good season, just let them play! Though, some HS fans are being a little cocky considering as close as the game was! Oh and on another note does anyone know how many points the Birdwell boy had?...Someone should ###### him off every game, in my mind that was the best game I have seen him play all season! Good game boys and good luck in future events! You all done great, and that goes for both teams!

It might be, but don't you always say a win is a win!

yep...

Can't anyone just let HS have a win without putting them down, I mean how long has it been since they have even had a good season, just let them play! Though, some HS fans are being a little cocky considering as close as the game was! Oh and on another note does anyone know how many points the Birdwell boy had?...Someone should ###### him off every game, in my mind that was the best game I have seen him play all season! Good game boys and good luck in future events! You all done great, and that goes for both teams!

Noone was putting them down...Can you say COCKY...Go read my post on the other HS vs RBS thread...I believe I made the statement that HS won and outplayed RBS...and those are the same people that get on and say RBS is cocky...I picked RBS no lower than 5th or 6th before the season started...HS had themselves picked as high as 2nd...Noone from RBS picked themselves to be lower than 4th...They struggled with RBS at home and then say the only way they'll lose next time is if they have a really bad night...Come on...Oh HS deserved the win, but 1 out of 3 wins this week and a beating by clay co this week...yeah we'll see how cocky some of them are come the 17th of Jan...

The reason no one just lets HS have their win is because they said the were the 2nd best team in the district, and that the only team that could beat them was Clay Co., and also how their new coach was gonna make them so much better. There's a fine line between cocky and confindent and they crossed it long ago. If Clay Co. only beat RBS by 10 then they would get the same responses, and that's the company HS wanted to put themselves with so now they are getting the heat.

yep...

Noone was putting them down...Can you say COCKY...Go read my post on the other HS vs RBS thread...I believe I made the statement that HS won and outplayed RBS...and those are the same people that get on and say RBS is cocky...I picked RBS no lower than 5th or 6th before the season started...HS had themselves picked as high as 2nd...Noone from RBS picked themselves to be lower than 4th...They struggled with RBS at home and then say the only way they'll lose next time is if they have a really bad night...Come on...Oh HS deserved the win, but 1 out of 3 wins this week and a beating by clay co this week...yeah we'll see how cocky some of them are come the 17th of Jan...

yes I can say cocky oh wait and I did, are you sure you read my post right before you started flappin again? Cause I did say that some of HS fans were gettin COCKY!