District 11AA Standings

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

I can almost assure u that Harpeth isn't going 2 be a push pver on Friday i'm not sayin they'll win they are playing their best basketball of all season in this strecth since the Creek Wood loss Coach Wilson will has this Harpeth team ready but it will be tough 2 stop west with him coming off a 41 point game I'm debating if i want 2 take the 1 hr and 1/2 ride from Kingston Springs 2 dover but i have a feeling this will be a good game

If I were you I'd go and support my team on Friday night. I'd also hope that Stewart Co. could turn right around and beat Sycamore on Tuesday night to force a three-way tiebreaker scenario in the district. That's not too far fetched to imagine in all honesty.

HOWVER, if Harpeth loses on Friday and both Cheatham Co. and Creek Wood handle their business as they should then their chances of winning the district will not only be over but they'll be in a fight with the Cubs and Red Hawks for seeding come tournament time.

As usual this district has five teams that are capable of beating one another on any given night.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said back in November that Stewart Co. would be the suprise team of the season in the district. I gave them a fighter's chance in the game at Sycamore (although I did not predict them to actually win the game) because I felt like Sycamore would underestimate a team that is traditionally a pushover after they beat up on both Cheatham Co. and Harpeth the two previous Friday nights. You've also got to take into consideration that Sycamore High was officially on Christmas Break the day of that game. With a win against Harpeth on Friday night Stewart Co. would own wins against every team in the district on the year. That's not a bad year for a team that finished seventh in a seven team district one year ago.

It will be interesting to see how Stewart Co. fares next week when they get Sycamore's A-GAME because I can assure you all that the War Eagles are coming to Dover next week with revenge on their minds.

we also have to play m. central to have a win over everyone in our district