Oakland

SopH1025

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole

well, 'mrs. leak' since you have such good proof of this please tell me exactly who jumped who in a pm, thx.

I mean do we need to go their students from both schools started stuff with others im not pointing a finger at Oakland because i saw Siegel start stuff to

I mean do we need to go their students from both schools started stuff with others im not pointing a finger at Oakland because i saw Siegel start stuff to

THANK you Black Hole. You are the ONLY person from there that admits it was two-sided. Both schools were in the WRONG.

Now back on topic.......PLEASE ......before we get shut down again, b/c some posters don't seem to be able to talk any basketball.

Can anyone from OHS tell me who else OHS plays that is non-district?

Guest The Black Hole

your girl started it .. but besides that you make a great point.

Not my girl and it could have ended but you felt the need to prolong it, so lets just end it does not matter at all anymore

THANK you Black Hole. You are the ONLY person from there that admits it was two-sided. Both schools were in the WRONG.

Now back on topic.......PLEASE ......before we get shut down again, b/c some posters don't seem to be able to talk any basketball.

Can anyone from OHS tell me who else OHS plays that is non-district?

not from OHS but i think Tullahoma is the only one left could be wrong however feel free to correct me if so