Wayne County vs. Zion in the boro....

Waynefame

ive had summertown culleoka and wayne co. in my top tens for a while now over on my top 10 in 1A thread...i did pick s'town to win the wayne co. game but they didnt...im impressed by wayne co. with the win...dont say i gave them no respect..ive been talking about how wayne co. set the tone for middle tn. single a ball with their run in the state playoffs last year...ive gave wayne co. their due respect

apparently your only goal on here is to just chat and make fun at ppl to make up for your lack of basketball knowledge....grow up and post something with some meaning eh :thumb:

I do remember you mentioning Wayne Co. setting the tone for middle tn 1a ball.. But all I've heard from you so far is Stown, this, Cully that.... :lol: ....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess he is about as bright as you are then... not very that is. :o , but i will have to agree Wayne does deserve to be on the poll.

what exactly are you talking about..i dont think cass or zion is any good..so explain to me what you are implying

i'm implying your an idiot

ive had summertown culleoka and wayne co. in my top tens for a while now over on my top 10 in 1A thread...i did pick s'town to win the wayne co. game but they didnt...im impressed by wayne co. with the win...dont say i gave them no respect..ive been talking about how wayne co. set the tone for middle tn. single a ball with their run in the state playoffs last year...ive gave wayne co. their due respect

apparently your only goal on here is to just chat and make fun at ppl to make up for your lack of basketball knowledge....grow up and post something with some meaning eh :lol:

Wow..... ;) ....I'm sensing some tension.....what's going on here culleokarep...who is this guy... :thumb:

apparently your only goal on here is to just chat and make fun at ppl to make up for your lack of basketball knowledge....grow up and post something with some meaning eh :thumb:

what are we in canada... lack of basketball skills i would like to see you even try to step on a basketball court with me i would spank you like i did your mommy last night.

I do remember you mentioning Wayne Co. setting the tone for middle tn 1a ball.. But all I've heard from you so far is Stown, this, Cully that.... :thumb: ....

well ive put wayne co. in my top tens but i cant talk about the team because i havent seen them play...ive put wayne with s town and cully all year long but i cant say anything about the team cuz i havent seen them play....i do plan on going to see one of their games...then ill be able to talk about them

well ive put wayne co. in my top tens but i cant talk about the team because i havent seen them play...ive put wayne with s town and cully all year long but i cant say anything about the team cuz i havent seen them play....i do plan on going to see one of their games...then ill be able to talk about them

I also hope to make it to a Cully game...sometime :thumb: ....lol...

what are we in canada... lack of basketball skills i would like to see you even try to step on a basketball court with me i would spank you like i did your mommy last night.

first of all i said nothing about basketball skills i said knowledge...and saying that about my mother is completely out of line....ya know im gonna bite my lip on that...but honestly grow up and lets get back to talkin about basketball ight bro :lol:

I also hope to make it to a Cully game...sometime :thumb: ....lol...

you ought to some time...these two teams will probably face each other in the region tourney..which would make for a fun game

first of all i said nothing about basketball skills i said knowledge...and saying that about my mother is completely out of line....ya know im gonna bite my lip on that...but honestly grow up and lets get back to talkin about basketball ight bro :thumb:

you ought to some time...these two teams will probably face each other in the region tourney..which would make for a fun game

I'll try...who does Cully play this Friday...I'm not too worried about Zion so I may be able to make it...And I also think they both will meet in region..could be a better game than any this season...

first of all i said nothing about basketball skills i said knowledge...and saying that about my mother is completely out of line....ya know im gonna bite my lip on that...but honestly grow up and lets get back to talkin about basketball ight bro :thumb:

well bite it then and shut up no one wants to hear from you, what have you said that comes even close to being knowledgable about basketball.

I'll try...who does Cully play this Friday...I'm not too worried about Zion so I may be able to make it...And I also think they both will meet in region..could be a better game than any this season...

we play at richland...its hyped up to be a big game since they beat ca....and they play tough at their place....the game you should really see is tuesday at culleoka when we play ca....but the game friday will be a good one

well bite it then and shut up no one wants to hear from you, what have you said that comes even close to being knowledgable about basketball.

go to my profile...click on find members posts...youll find 1072 posts of knowledge :thumb:

we play at richland...its hyped up to be a big game since they beat ca....and they play tough at their place....the game you should really see is tuesday at culleoka when we play ca....but the game friday will be a good one

Wow wish I could make it to both of them...I've heard the hatin on CA and I've watched Richland here in the boro before...I say Cully should win both but I've seen Richland get that spurt of energy so your right about them playing crazy at home...