sycamore girls

WVUmoney09

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

harpeth is just mad b/c they are gonna get whats comin to them on the 10th. in the girls game, the boys game, and after both :angry::(

The only thing that made sense in that sentence was "harpeth is just mad", because the girls game we are going to "get whats comin" another win, the boys game should be a good one, and after both, a couple of broken hands. :thumb::)

And to lefty23 I change everything I have ever said about sycamore just because you transfered their, OH wait I probably am the only one who knows who you are, me and every other harpeth fan on here. Sycamore is the worst sore losers on here if they lose it was a fluke, in some way either the refs, they had no fan support, or some other dumb reason.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

wvu you are so dumb, shoulda coulda woulda. how many games have your girls lost ... exactly. feb 10th will not be a good day for sycamore period. and layout on the life insurance thatg cause it will never happen and all of us at harpeth know that you dont have the balls to do it.

if by all of you at harpeth you mean the football team im not too scared. maybe you should go talk crap to nashville christian

The only thing that made sense in that sentence was "harpeth is just mad", because the girls game we are going to "get whats comin" another win, the boys game should be a good one, and after both, a couple of broken hands. :unsure::lol:

And to lefty23 I change everything I have ever said about sycamore just because you transfered their, OH wait I probably am the only one who knows who you are, me and every other harpeth fan on here. Sycamore is the worst sore losers on here if they lose it was a fluke, in some way either the refs, they had no fan support, or some other dumb reason.

transfered to sycamore. hmmm maybe you dont know who i am. I have been going to sycamore my entire life. rethink it and do some more research. cheers to you though, it was a good try. .....ha transferred?

Announcements