Hall (Mary)

171 Joslin (King)

Gratz (WB)

Turner (PF)

Hall (Mary) and Henry (SC)

189 Morgan (UC)

Cable (Mary)

Reveiz (Far)

Prescott (Gibbs) Fiegerle (Karns) Gaut (Cath), Rios (GC)

215 Reveiz (Far)

Evans (WB)

Campbell (PF)

Dailey (GB)

275 Vandergriff (Halls)

Flynn (Sey)

AE, WB and SD

Here is a starter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than my shot at the list, looks good except. :unsure:

I don't think the Fulton 119 will make it out of the region. He wouldn't have placed in the top 4 at Halls if it wasn't for his great acting skills. The Farrragut 119 was dominating Sievert until the illlegal hold call and the Oscar award performance of choking for 5 min and running off the mat. I think the Halls kid has a shot at 119 and the Sevier 119 wasn't looking to bad. The Sevier Kid has a nice head throw and is quick.

Sivert pinned both SC and Halls

I agree are numbers fluctuate at one point this season we had 35 kids out. we are since sitting at about 10-11 Are dual team record this year is 13-7 which for us is great for us. Like most schools our football coaches seem to keep their kids working out as soon as the season ends and they tell the kids if they want to start next year they better not miss workouts. We are starting 5 freshmen 4 sophmores and 1 senior so we feel like we are going in right direction. But I guess what we hear alot from our high African American school population..is "Do we have to wear those tight tites"?

Turner was beating the heck out of Sievert.. Sievert is a sophmore second year wrestler who is not used to being in big matches ..yet. He had kearney (SD) on his back twice before losing and at Catholic lost a tough one to Sherby. 119 is a tough weight class around here this year especially when Harless and Kearney both bump up.

I agree are numbers fluctuate at one point this season we had 35 kids out. we are since sitting at about 10-11 Are dual team record this year is 13-7 which for us is great for us. Like most schools our football coaches seem to keep their kids working out as soon as the season ends and they tell the kids if they want to start next year they better not miss workouts. We are starting 5 freshmen 4 sophmores and 1 senior so we feel like we are going in right direction. But I guess what we hear alot from our high African American school population..is "Do we have to wear those tight tites"?

B)B)

Guess what, you here the same thing in West Knoxville about the uniforms/tight-tites/etc. If it wasn't for the Reviez family we would be in the same boat with the football coach.

You would think that there is enought data out there that the Football coaches would see it makes for a better Football player if they wrestle.

All the parents on the FHS team whose kids played football and came out this year said they had know ideal how hard the sport was and how much their kids were out of shape in football.

Good luck just a little still a little mad about the illegal hold call and the results. Your 119 is more than capable in making to state if he gets his head into the sport. The FHS 119 is looking forward to a rematch.

Just to set the record straight.

Roddy is currently out with a shoulder injury and will possibly miss the rest of the season. If he were to make it back for regionals he would be at 119, where he has been all season.

Joslin is currently out with a neck injury and will possibly miss the rest of the season. If he is able to return for regionals, which I doubt, he won't be at 100%, maybe 75% at best. With that being said, he'll have a tough time repeating this year, especially with Hall and Gratz at 171. What a tough weight class!

Based on some of these rankings, apparently Kingston has a few that are "flying under the radar"! Thanks for the extra motivation. :thumb:

103 Sluder (GB)

Hoang (Catholic)

Smith (Sey)

Jones (Fulton)

112 Harless (Karns) Drollman ( William Blount ) Are 1 & 1 this year

119 Roddy (King) if he makes it back( Drollman William Blount)

Kearney (South Doyle)

Drolman (William Blount)

119 Ridenhour (Mary)

King (Seymour)

Turner (Far)

Sievert (Ful)

125 Geren (SD)

McCroskey (Sey)

Farinella (Far)

Birdwell (Bear)

130 Legg (Sey)

McDonough (Ful)

Hibbert (Karns)

W. Blount Kid

135 Shields (Mar)

Burns (WB)

Lively (GB)

Blackford (Alc)

Hosey (Cath) and Tisdale (Karns)

140 Walker (WB)

Shuler (Sey)

Rhyne (Grace)

Grieco (Far) and Vess (Karns)

145 Hendricks (Mary)

Kemmler (Ful)

Wilson (Sey)

Cowan (King) and Karns kid both tough along with PF kid Shields

152 Lawson (King)

Reagan (Sey)

Bevelheimer (Bear)

Lindsey (Karns)

160 Lawson (King)

Metcalf (PF)

Hall (Mary)

171 Joslin (King)

Gratz (WB)

Turner (PF)

Hall (Mary) and Henry (SC)

189 Morgan (UC)

Cable (Mary)

Reveiz (Far)

Prescott (Gibbs) Fiegerle (Karns) Gaut (Cath), Rios (GC)

215 Reveiz (Far)

Evans (WB)

Campbell (PF)

Dailey (GB)

275 Vandergriff (Halls)

Flynn (Sey)

AE, WB and SD

Here is a starter