South Pittsburg vs. Hardy High

Rackball

What are some predictions on this Rackball game? It was a pretty close game last time. I think SP is playing better now and they are about to Rack the Hawks. Football Fan, did you ever see Timmy at that game last Friday night? You don't think one of those white Robinson's "Racked" him after the game do you? I haven't heard from him on here since. What do you think about this "Rackball" game chosen one and football fan? Where is TalentWinsGames? Thats the real question.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the post about the South Pittsburg/Marion game gone again. This is ridiculous. I have read on here so many times where people are talking serious trash and it stays. Why does this post get deleted? Everything said in it is truth. There was also no bragging or smack talking to Marion people about this game. Why is it gone?? This is getting kind of silly.

I agree with you Football Fan. I am sick and tired of Moderator's taking our threads off of here when we aren't doing anything wrong. We aren't talking smack or anything. Just stating facts. So please stop taking our threads down or you might get "Racked". Rackball............

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRackem

Who is Creative Chattanooga? They have this game on Thursday and play Hardy High on Friday. Hey Football Fan,"The Answer" isn't in Houston, Texas, he is in Houston County TN. Home of the Fighting Irish. Thats where "The Answer" is. As for this game, I think creative chattanooga is about to get Racked. Do you know when we play Orme Christian Academy?

Football Fan, Are you sure that Orme Christian Academy isn't a TSSAA school? I was thinking they were. I thought I saw Coach Dean out there doing lay ups with the team the other day. Maybe not though. How bad do you think the Pirates are going to Rack the hawks? I would say by 25.