Region 2 Freshman/JV/Middle School Tournament

KCHSCoach

Saturday February 4th at Knox Catholic, there will be a Middle school, Freshman and JV Tournament, this is an individaul tournament, place 1st -4th place. High School weight classes for Fr/JV and middle school weight classes for the Middle schools. Entry fee is $5 per kid. We will wrestle on 4 mats and if enough get back to me early we could go to 5 mats.

If interested please contact Don Beardsley at Knoxville Catholic High School 560-0313 ex 3521.

Saturday February 4th at Knox Catholic, there will be a Middle school, Freshman and JV Tournament, this is an individaul tournament, place 1st -4th place. High School weight classes for Fr/JV and middle school weight classes for the Middle schools. Entry fee is $5 per kid. We will wrestle on 4 mats and if enough get back to me early we could go to 5 mats.

If interested please contact Don Beardsley at Knoxville Catholic High School 560-0313 ex 3521.

Good job coach we need more of these.

According to AAU, the MS weight classes are as follows:

70,75,80,85,90,95,100,105,112,119,125,130,135,140,145,152,160,171,189,215,HWT.

I would imagine that the MS will not go strictly by weight classes, but will be grouped. Very possible that I'm wrong on this.

KCHS, the weight classes for MS on the flyer are quite different that those above, which ones will you be using, if grouping is not done?

Weigh-in times are 8am for all.

We will be using the usual AAU middle schools weights that are used around town:

77, 87, 95, 103, 112, 120, 127, 135, 143, 153, 163, 175, 205, and 250(HWT). (must have AAU card)

The Freshmen and JV will use high school weights

Weigh-ins are at 8:00am we will use four mats, $5.00 per kid entry, $5.00 for admisssion for spectators. place 1-4

Mr. Julies is making his home made BBQ again if you have not been to a Catholic tournament and tried his BBQ it is well worth the trip. We will wrestle straight through no breaks. :unsure:

It is open to all Region 2 teams including Webb as well