point guards

tntallguy31

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another quality point guard in TN is Jena Rickard from Tennessee High. She is not flashy or doesn't score alot of points, but she gets the ball to the open player. She is a true leader and when she is on the court no one hustles or plays with more heart than she does. She is one of the leading rebounders on her team and she is 5'4. She rarely turns the ball over and her defense is unbelievable.

I would have to second that. I saw her in the Greene County Bank Ladies' Classic and she was probably the second best point guard in the tournament behind the girl from Prairie Washington. Maybe couldn't play at the DII level but would be a great leader for an NAIA school.

Rumor has it that she verbally committed to Carson Newman College. Did you know she was nominated for McDonald's All-American?

Congrats Ashley! :thumb:

I look at Kyle as more of a shooting guard. As a matter of fact, and correct me if I am wrong, I think she was thrown into the point guard role this year with the loss of Sara Jane Sinard. She has done a great job but will probably be a shooting guard at the next level.